Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HCG for low T

Noblenutria

My name is Jacob and I have low T. lol It first happened a year and a half ago. It occurred suddenly and the difference was like night and day. One day I was fine and the next day I could not have sex and I lost all of my libido. This probably happened because I ride a bicycle all the time. I also do gymnastics and 10 years ago I fell off of a cliff and injured my tailbone and head. In spite of those injuries I had a very strong sex drive. I could have sex 3 times a day indefinitely. I can have sex now but my sex drive is stuck at 25 percent strength. I am never very hard and its difficult to maintain erections. I see girls now and I can tell that they are pretty but I am never aroused, I never feel passion.

I am 29. 180 lbs. 6 ft tall. I am not sure what my body fat percentage is but I have a six pack. That is one thing which is strange about all this. My T is low but I haven't lost any muscle mass or become depressed or unmotivated. That is why my endo thinks I have naturally low T. He thinks 300 ng/dl is normal for me and my ED is unrelated to my low T. I wish I had the foresight to see what my T was before this happened. I don't think I have naturally low T because I have no sex drive all of a sudden. I have tried ciallis and it works, but I would rather have a more permanent solution.

I have two symptoms. I have low libido and some of my hair has fallen out.

Here are my labs. The first number is my lab result and the second one is the reference range for that test.

free T 4 .78 ng/dl .61-.1.27
TSH 1.96 uIU/ml .4-4.6
Cortisol 14.1 ug/dl 2-12
FSH 3.7 mIU/ml 1.2-19.2
Prolactin 10ng/ml 2-13
LH 3.3 mIU/ml 1.2-8.6
Estradiol <20 pg/ml 20-47
Total T 400 ng/dl 300-1080
Sex Hormone binding Globuline 20.3 nmol/l 11-80
Free Testosterone 119.7 pg/ml 47-244
17 alpha hydroxyprogesterone 271 ng/dl Normal is less than 140
Vitamin D 52 ng/dl 32-80
DHT 47 pg/ml 106-719

Also, I started taking testosterone injections 3 weeks ago. The above labs are from before I started injecting T. I take 200 mg/1ml intramuscularly in the buttox once every two weeks. I have taken two injections so far. So far I have not noticed any change.

I have read about HCG. I just ordered some in fact from farmacia del nino. I was hoping someone on this forum could help me decide how much to take. Should I take it by itself or with testosterone.

Thank you for your help.

Hi Jacob

I'm sorry to hear of your drop in libido and other symptoms. I'm not a doctor, but I know a little bit about this area.

From what I gather, your doctor has done the right thing by placing you on therapy. However, I do think you need more tests to establish why your T is low, especially considering the head injury you suffered a decade ago.
To be honest, one or two of your results don't make much sense due to what I think are typing errors. Can you edit what the Free T number is at the top please? Or is it Free T4? Either way it makes little sense.

What I would say is that your condition is unlikely to be connected to the testicles. From what I can see in the laboratory results, it leads me to believe that you're likely to be Secondary hypogonadal versus Primary hypogonadal. If the result at the top of the test is Free T of 4.78, and the corresponding Luteinising Hormone level of 3.3 is correct, I'd assert that the problem is sourced at the pituitary gland. This would make sense too, considering you've had a blow to the head. Either way, the therapy would be similar. However, you should bear in mind that there exist other issues if the cause is indeed the pituitary, and there are also other therapy options that may be included to bolster the effect of testosterone therapy.

I can't comment on the HCG element of your e-mail because I haven't used the supplement you're referring to. Hopefully, someone else will chime in and help you.

All the best.

Craig

200mg every two weeks in a single dose is likely going to have you on a rollor coaster. The halflife is such that a 200mg injection wont last 2 weeks.

The 2 most common protocols I see are as follows.

100mg 2x a week (say mon & thurs)
200unit of HCG 2x weekly (saturday and sunday)

OR

100mg 1x weekly (say saturday)
700units HCG 1x weekly (tuesday)

The firs route relys on external test only to raise your levels with a couple small doses of HCG just to keep testicals from shriveling up.

The second options relies on just 100MG/wk of test and then the 700units of HCG causes a burst of natural test in addition to keeping testis plump.

Btw it's 250mcg of HCG 2x a week. "Units" is a vague term.

Actually Pregnyl, for example, is prescribed in "USP units/vial" so its not that vague.

200 mg a week of test and 250iu hcg every 3 days. thats what i would do and get blood checked in 3 months. let me know how good the hcg is where you bought it tx

whenever steroid drugs are existing you need to be on HCG, so that contains when you begin and complete + cleaning periods. So either front side fill the pattern and get it all over and done with and be sure to run the HCG while ever there is steroid drugs in the program.

Top Bottom