Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going on testosterone for life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowTbrah

I'm sorry if this is the wrong sub forum. I searched for many similar threads but I could not find what I was looking for so I made my own.

I am almost 18 years old and I have low testosterone. My life is shit because it, my life is pretty good actually but I always feel like shit because of my fucked up hormones. I am not interested in EVER having children so even if it fucks my shit even more It won't matter to me. Am I too young to do this? It feels so bad seeing people blessed with good hormones and me living like this. I want to die rather than continue to live like this. Even for a week I want to experience what it is to have good hormones, specially test. What would your recommend for me to do? My doc said the test is in the 'NORMAL(aka don't feel bad you genetic failiure of a faggot) range', on the really low side of the so called 'normal range'. My gains are shit, barely any hear, voice not deep at all, I'm 5'8 1/2 height and 140 lbs. The only thing I got going on for myself is strength. Bodyfat is around 16 or 17. I do not have gyno, or ever have. I have always been 'beta' and never took action for anything.

At 18 you are not mature enough to make those kinds of decisions. When I was younger I absolutely did not want to have children but when I got older I did, had them, and it completely changed my life for the better. I can't imagine not having them.

I'd be trying to figure out why your test is low and focus on the root cause, if possible.

It sounds like you are still experiencing puberty.

Sent from my GT-N7105T using EliteFitness

Nobody can give you any sort of useful advice if you don't provide exact information. You need to be specific about what your free and total testosterone levels are, as well as what the lab considers the "normal" range. It would be better if you could provide all other hormone information, as well.

There are health conditions that necessitate lifetime testosterone therapy, but honestly it's extremely rare in someone your age without concomitant health problems.

Bro, all good things come in time. Keep exercising and use everything that you can that's natural. Use a test booster if you want know what the difference is. I wanted to juice when I was in high school and didn't, and I'm sooooo happy about that! My friends who did have shit bodies and really fucked up libido. And the whole kids thing, dude, you are way too young to make that decision now. Research into a good test booster or two ( lots of info here), get yourself a weight gainer, some creative, some bcaa, & glutamine and in a few years you might be ready to take that next step. Good luck bro.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using EliteFitness

inability to make gains is your niavity and vanity talking. You could have years of growing and development yet, I myself was a late bloomer so to speak. Thread closed it serves no purpose. If you truly have endocrine issues get help from your doc, self medicating at your age is a problem waiting to happen and we here at EF arent going to be part of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom