Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Foot Swelling and TRT

DeeAye

Is foot swelling from T dependent upon the type of T, or will feet swell regardless of whether one takes Androgel or Axiron or injections?

Is the amount of swelling proportionate to the amount T taken? In other words, if I am taking 10 g of Androgel/day and lower it to 8.5 g/day, can I expect my foot swelling to decrease?

Thanks for you time and input.

I personally dont know what your talking about. Never heard of anyone complain of swelling feet on test.

If your feet are sweeling due to test use my guess is you have some other serious issues going on. Is your T doctor supervised?

Yes, I am taking Andro under a MD's oversight. He is a GP, though an Endocrinologist made the original diagnosis and prescription.

Anyway, foot swelling (and hands and ankles) is listed as potential side effects for Androgel, including on their TV ads.

Yes, I am taking Andro under a MD's oversight. He is a GP, though an Endocrinologist made the original diagnosis and prescription.

Anyway, foot swelling (and hands and ankles) is listed as potential side effects for Androgel, including on their TV ads.

Sorry, dont watch much TV and wouldnt ever use test gel. Id see if your doc will put you on another form of test to see if you can get rid of swelling.

It could be edema from excess estrogen. Are you taking an AI? If it is, then it is not dependent on what form the testosterone is in.

No, I am not taking an AI, and my doc is mostly clueless and somewhat suspicious that I am after PEDs (even though an endocrinologist prescribed androgel based on my low T). Anyway, I live in a rural area and don't have many other options.

Please excuse my ignorance. . . what are my options for an AI? Is this something I can get from a source other than MD prescription? Are there any side effects of taking an AI?

Thanks!

No, I am not taking an AI, and my doc is mostly clueless and somewhat suspicious that I am after PEDs (even though an endocrinologist prescribed androgel based on my low T). Anyway, I live in a rural area and don't have many other options.

Please excuse my ignorance. . . what are my options for an AI? Is this something I can get from a source other than MD prescription? Are there any side effects of taking an AI?

Thanks!

AI = aromatase inhibitor. It reduces how much test is converted to estrogen.

Im not certain this would be your problem thoiugh, most gel doses arent enough to elevate testosterone leves to where an AI is needed. I would see what you estradiol is on lab tests before buying an AI. Should you need one however you can get them from forum sponsors reasonably priced

Top Bottom