Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Confused on the real "half-life" of Test-Cyp

this is a confusing matter for all in this business, the half life of any ester can't be accurate cuz it's an individual thing it varies upon individuals and sites of injections (or muscle group), what's know about cyp through all these years is that it has a half life of 12 days, but i think this is wrong and not accurate at all, u know cyp and E both usually (or statistically) peaks arround 36-48 hours and drop below baseline arround the 4th and the 5th day this is y it's better to shoot them twice a week to keep levels stable, as for how long for half of the drug is released it can vary from like 5 days to even a little more than 12 days depending on ur own metabolism and site of injection. so don't worry about that just injected twice a week and u'll be fine , u may be fine with once a week too u r the only one who can figure this out by feeling, a 7 days gap is not a big deal for most.

Thanks, X, but I didn't know it could be affected per injection site. When I first started HRT, my levels were 76 ng/dl, very low. The doc put me on 200mg. every 2 weeks, ran out of steam after 7-8 days. Showed her per Internet article from several endo docs about the once a week @ 100mg. After I started that regimen, it leveled out. BTW, I do quad injections. JB

The doctors just go of the formula from the drug manufactures. I take 1ml of the 200 mg/ml everty seven days. Its seems to build up nicely on the weekly dose. For example I took on dose after a off period. Free Test the following day was 478. Two weeks later after taking two doses free test was 878 same dose. Couldnt afford any more tests but it seems to work best on a weekly dose for me. Brand (Watson) Script.

I agree with X. I can feel it peak around 48 hours on Cyp. I've been on in my younger years on Ent, Sust, etc. Cyp has always been the longest Half-Life in my opinion.

I also believe that more recently TRT, HRT etc is becoming a more media push, which has a lot of Docs that really don't know much about hormones etc, now prescribing HRT. If you go back a few years, it seemed you couldn't get a doctor to even talk about it... So with that, and now having family docs prescribing, alot are sticking to the Drug Man. instructions (I've personally heard this from a family doc that said they got the "basics" in med school, unless they specialized in it like an endo). An Endo Doc are usually much more up on keeping T levels and stable. As Test continues to become a more "prescribed" drug vs the "steroid label", I think both patient feedback and with doctors becoming more familar with the T levels will eventually all fall into place..Hopefully!

Take Care

My GP is the only one who will keep giving me self inject test. Endo and Urologist keep trying to insist I take gels(which I am allergic to) or testopel(which cost me nothing but 3k every few months to insurance).

Thanks, X, but I didn't know it could be affected per injection site. When I first started HRT, my levels were 76 ng/dl, very low. The doc put me on 200mg. every 2 weeks, ran out of steam after 7-8 days. Showed her per Internet article from several endo docs about the once a week @ 100mg. After I started that regimen, it leveled out. BTW, I do quad injections. JB

once a week in the quads is not bad and it seems u feel fine on it, i personally prefer twice a week with quads but that's me cuz quads have a little fat and dissolve the oil quicker than glutes but slower than delts. if u want to slow things down to have the maximum stability with once a week injection i prefer glute injections. but as i said b4 it's still individual and u may be fine with quads too, u'll notice it with time.

Top Bottom