Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Blast dosages when on TRT?

MaxxReps

When taking TRT level doses (or maybe just a little more :cool: ) do you need more on your blasts? I am just coming off a 500mg test cyp / week cycle and planning on cruising on 200mg for a while. Next time, will I need more than 500mg to get results?

When taking TRT level doses (or maybe just a little more :cool: ) do you need more on your blasts? I am just coming off a 500mg test cyp / week cycle and planning on cruising on 200mg for a while. Next time, will I need more than 500mg to get results?

If you have to keep increasing your blast dose for results then you have other problems.

Well I'm just wondering since I went from having low T to a 500mg cycle and the results have been excellent - next time won't be such a big difference. Will I still see results from a similar dosage?

As long as you give yourself enough time cruising, there is no reason you couldn't still see great results from the same dose. There are a ton of vets on this board that have never been over 500mg test and keep getting great results

So .. million dollar question - whats enough time?

Short of doing bloodwork, was thinking a minimum of 10 weeks after levels have stabilized to my new levels - so basically 5 halflives, or 5 weeks to be sure .. So 15 weeks after first 200mg injection.

Is that too soon?

So .. million dollar question - whats enough time?

Short of doing bloodwork, was thinking a minimum of 10 weeks after levels have stabilized to my new levels - so basically 5 halflives, or 5 weeks to be sure .. So 15 weeks after first 200mg injection.

Is that too soon?

12 week cruise following a blast is probably best to make sure myostatin comes down and you are at homeostasis long enough

Awesome thank you. Already looking forward to next blast but don't want to make any more newb mistakes.

This is my opinion:
When you are on TRT or HRT, the dosage is 100 mg test and 3 iu HGH and 0.5 a-dex. This is forever. This is the plan my DR prescribes.

When you cycle, you do a stack that may be from 250-1,000. Lots of HGH and maybe even insulin. It can be crazy and many would say dangerous. On your own.
But after 8-12 weeks, you come back to the HRT levels. No rest times.

The most I have done in a cycle is 500 and the sides were not fun. Lots of results!

Top Bottom