Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? About massaging injection site

schwartzy

So I went to get a massage 4 hours after my Test-E glute injection. My therapist massaged my ass cheek where I injected. Is this ok? It's a little sore now. Just wondering...Don't wanna drop dead...LOL

Last edited:
I find that massaging the injection site is very important for me. I usually rub the area for about a minute with a hot/warm hand towel to help disperse the oil.
If I don't apply this method, a lump will form and this S.O.B. throbs like a hell. I believe I'm injecting too fast which causes the lumping.
I'll try injecting slow next time which my eliminate the lumping.

So I went to get a massage 4 hours after my Test-E glute injection. My therapist massaged my ass cheek where I injected. Is this ok? It's a little sore now. Just wondering...Don't wanna drop dead...LOL

I differ as I think massaging makes pain worse, likely as a result of moving inside oil thus rupturing or expanding tissue even more and I think massaging would also speed up test release when you actually want a timed release.

How many cc's did you inject there?
How long before the last injection in the same glute?

1/2 cc and it was three days since last injection. Since I'm writing this I obviously survived....LOL It was more just a question to see if anyone else massages the site. I still continue to lightly massage the injection site after injecting. Seems to help. I was just concerned about the massage doing something to me cause it was a short time between the two. Thanks for the replies.

Top Bottom