Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

27 trt I need input, have questions did a lot of studying (new trt)

afterhours88

:confused:
I'm 27yo/m 200lbs 6"2. Test levels average 168-203 .I had somewhat low t for the past couple years but, past coulee months the quality of my life went down the drain.

My dr started me on 200mg t cyp x1week. I'm going to ask for hcg to help keep my boys working a little. Any input I'm changes

And I don't want kids now but down the road idk? Should o go to sperm bank. Will hcg keep me somewhat fertile?

My dr dosnt seemed to concerned with j fertility? But I read full on trt for years, you can't have kids

Ps I feel amazing energy through the roof no more depression, no more Ed and sex drive is through the roof. My girl was about to leave me, now things are amazing. So I don't want to get off the test because I got my life back.

I had low t past couple years before I ever tuched aas, always did a good pct ran 2 cycles. Last cycle was a year ago tried the whole natty thing :/

Last edited:
I am 27 as well and on TRT. My doc gave me the option for HCG. My fiancé is pretty adamant on not having kids. And I don't care about the cosmetic look of having my balls remain the same size. So I have so far not gotten the HCG. But it remains a choice. IF my fiancé was not set in stone, I would be on HCG. At least some of the time on TRT. I have a friend who has been using aas for 10 years and TRT for the past 6-7. And he just had his second kid. Never used HCG. And they conceived on test, tren, and mast. It's different for every person. Just have to find out what makes you comfortable.

I have read that you can go off test and take HcG to kickstart, not sure how many years you could be on TRT and this would still work. Get your FSH levels checked this determines how fertile you are. TRT will shut down FSH levels unless you take HCG at the same time.

Top Bottom