Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

stevesmi is our newest bookie!

hurricane

Executive Moderator
Elite Moderator
Chairman Member
any suggestions for him guys?? give them here.. he will be handling NBA & NHL for now.. i will be gambling here and there also.. i am not gone

i will be starting to hand out KARMA HITZ here and there again also.. sorry i have been mia..just got caught in work and a new internet project also :evil:

suggest any teams, any sports (as long as I can find legit odds, like don't tell me high school football for example), politics, entertainment events (oscars, etc), economic events (there are daily economic events like today was CPI and jobless claims, stock market props)

suggest away and I will do my best to accomodate

suggest any teams, any sports (as long as I can find legit odds, like don't tell me high school football for example), politics, entertainment events (oscars, etc), economic events (there are daily economic events like today was CPI and jobless claims, stock market props)

suggest away and I will do my best to accomodate

bro forget the puckline in hockey if possible..guys perfer st8 up moneyline

Congrats Steve! You have some hugh shoes to fill. :)

How about Nascar? Not sure how you would configure something like that. Oh, and I think the Oscars would be a fun deviation, just not sure how much action you'd see.

lol... i'm down.

Boxing... with Army Vet gone, boxing and ufc fights would be nice.

There is a big fight this weekend, donaire vs montiel, but too small to get more than say 5 bettors.

Steve is kicking ass approval rating so far, in ef betting polls.

Top Bottom