Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

fighters

punisher44

I'm glad to see so many people in to the arts, no matter what kind. I myself am a mixed martialarts fighter. So I like them all. Any other fighter out there??? Any kind

crane kung fu

i wanna start BJJ in the summer when i have a bit more time hopefully........hopefully :)

Bjj is really good I think you would enjoy it . Can't say I know anything aboput Crane Kung Fu. With out sounding insulting other than TV.

I have too many injuries(knee, crushed discs, rotator) to compete anymore. So, I just train and lift a lot. But, right now I'm not doing much of anything because I have mono and some inconclusive liver problem. So, here I am sitting on my ass losing weight, speed, and pride. :)

I just plan on learning from here on.

Sorry to hear that, that really sucks. But hopefully you will get better and get back to the gym. I played Pro football for about 7yrs. and the injuires ended up costing me. So I took up fighting and for me it has worked out well. The whole picture traning, competeing, and the over all learning has just been great.

punisher44 said:
Bjj is really good I think you would enjoy it . Can't say I know anything aboput Crane Kung Fu. With out sounding insulting other than TV.

im really lookng foward to taking BJJ, assuming nothing horribl happens to me leading up to summer, i'll relish being able to learn it, ive heard so many good things about it :)

lol@tv :D

i hadn;t either, not until i started doing it. you'll never see my style of crane kungfu (there are lots of different types of crane kung fu) on TV unfortunately, because it doesnt look very flash, its kinda the ugly duckling of kungfu in that none of the moves look artistic at all, they are all fighting moves

but then thats a good thing

hope youget better soon thaibox. mono sucks :(

Last edited:
Top Bottom