Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Broncos Cornerback Darent Williams was Killed in a drive by this morning in Denver

mountain muscle

Just got a news update online from KOA. Trying to find out more.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/other_sports/american_football/6222695.stm

NFL star dies in Denver shooting

Williams died hours after playing in Denver's final game of the season
NFL star Darrent Williams, 24, died in a drive-by shooting in Denver in the early hours of New Year's Day.
The Denver Broncos cornerback was one of three people shot in the incident, according to local police.

Broncos spokesman Jim Saccomano said: "We're speechless. It takes words away - it's a terrible tragedy."

Williams - in his second NFL season - had earlier played in Denver's 26-23 loss to San Francisco. The result meant his team failed to make the play-offs.

A Denver police spokesman said the white Hummer limousine that Williams and two others were travelling in was sprayed with bullets from a vehicle that drew up alongside.

All three people inside suffered bullet wounds. They were taken to a city hospital, where Williams was pronounced dead.

The other victims, a male and a female, have yet to be identified.

Williams, a second-round pick in the 2005 draft out of Oklahoma State, started nine games in his first season due to injuries.

This season, he took over as a starter from Lenny Walls and was second on the team with four interceptions and tied for third with 86 tackles.

On Sunday against the 49ers, he had three tackles and returned two punts for 50 yards before leaving the game with a shoulder injury late in the second half.

Re: Broncos Cornerback Darent Williams was Killed in a drive by this morning in Denve

blut wump said:
It reminds me of the Colombian who was shot after scoring an own-goal in the World Cup.
heh

Hmmm, this sounds more like an LA or East Coast type of thing. Happened in Denver and he played college football in OK. Wonder where he hooked up with the wrong crowd, or was he just in the wrong place/wrong time.

Longhorn85 said:
Hmmm, this sounds more like an LA or East Coast type of thing. Happened in Denver and he played college football in OK. Wonder where he hooked up with the wrong crowd, or was he just in the wrong place/wrong time.

Says he was in a Hummer limo and they pulled up alongside and starting shooting into the vehicle.
Not certain where he was driving when it happened.

Re: Broncos Cornerback Darent Williams was Killed in a drive by this morning in Denve

too bad, first my beloved broncos collapse to the 49ers of all teams, and then this. Man, not one of my better seasons as a fan. RIP Williams.

That's terrible. R.I.P and my prayers go out to his friends and family and fans.

Top Bottom