Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Do blood vessels just burst for no reason?

Seashell

El Kabong
Platinum
I recently noticed this really dark bruise on my inner forearm, and I don't bruise easily at all. I'm sure if I'd hit it on something, I'd have felt and remembered it.

So, does that happen? A blood vessel bursts out of the blue? It's about an inch big.

Yeah! Believe it or not ,it gets worst with age.
BP alco contributes to this problem.

RADAR

Seashell said:
Thanks Radar... :bigkiss:

Okay.. what's BP? Bi-polar? ;)

Its Blood pressure, as you age the walls of the vessels get weaker, the rise in BP help in creating a rupture.
Also a bruise may contribute to damage that may occur at a later date.

RADAR

Radar, does that really happen in people so young? I mean, its not like shes 50.

Sometimes people get bruises in their sleep, you may want to take that into consideration. Flailing around and whatnot.

Hmm..interesting Radar. Hopefully blood pressure isn't an issue just yet, at 26. :worried:

And Paulo, I do not FLAIL about in my sleep thank you very much. lol. No but seriously, there's nothing I could have hit my arm on while sleeping..

some people just have naturally frail veins... just like some ppl are easy to start an IV on while others are nearly impossible and they vein blows as soon as you touch it.

absolutely stingray! I had em when i was 18, still get em just not as frequent as i did in my 20's
Don't let it bother you seashell it's common, sometimes they just come in spirts, it will eventually go away.
If Not my e-mail is below Dr. RADAR at your service!:)

RADAR

Top Bottom