What are the symptoms of gyno?

Posted: 29-Apr-2001 10:26 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about What are the symptoms of gyno? within the Gynecomastia category.

Excerpt: I was wondering if anyone could tell me some of the symptoms of gyno?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

What are the symptoms of gyno?

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Smile

Old 29-Apr-2001, 10:26 PM   #1

I was wondering if anyone could tell me some of the symptoms of gynecomastia?
Gallery of zbrowne  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Exclamation

Old 29-Apr-2001, 10:51 PM   #2

The symptoms include itchy nipples, sore nipples, tender nipples, and puffy nipples. You will definitely know.
Gallery of 2Thick  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 29-Apr-2001, 10:53 PM   #3
Ajman
http://209.11.101.244/forum/showthread.php?threadid=5829

this will tell you
Gallery of mike001  

Old 29-Apr-2001, 11:04 PM   #4

I think one of the symptoms is when guys start hitting on you at bars/clubs and they can't seem to look you in the eyes because they keep staring at your chest and then ask you if they are 'real' or implants.

Also, if strangers start addressing you as 'Hey there, purty lady.'
Gallery of TxLonghorn  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 29-Apr-2001, 11:29 PM   #5

I have gynecomastia, i didn't really see any signs like itchy nipps or even swollen nips until i developed the hard breast tissue, which just about happend over night. Now my nips stick out a little bit (nothing too bad). I don't have or anything but they do hurt. I got blood work done and am getting the entrire gland removed in about 3 weeks. I got it from andro.
Gallery of dork  

Old 29-Apr-2001, 11:38 PM   #6
United States
WTF!!!
from andro??? your kidding right?
first time i heard of that.
Gallery of vinnie  

Old 29-Apr-2001, 11:40 PM   #7

2thick hit it right on the head. those are what to watch for.
Gallery of atwa  

Old 29-Apr-2001, 11:42 PM   #8

i didnt know a person could get gynecomastia from andro!
Gallery of NJbigtime  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 29-Apr-2001, 11:42 PM   #9

looks like thick covered it all.
Gallery of nyironman  

Question what would be a good post d-bol stack

Old 29-Apr-2001, 11:52 PM   #10

a buddy of mine was thinking of doing a Dianabol - methandrostenolone - cycle for 4 weeks as a kick off followed by something else but not sure what to stack with.He's looking to get bigger muscle mass with good strength he says he wants to get huge!he was thinking of some decca or sus or whatever would be best.
Gallery of JAYZILLA77