Trib Gave me BT

Posted: 04-May-2009 08:59 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Trib Gave me BT within the Gynecomastia category.

Excerpt: I think i got some gyno from trib. Let me just start by saying that i've always had a sag there because i'm quite overweight. But I just started taking trib for two weeks using the recommended dosage and I feel like it gave me some extra gyno. I can feel beneat my nipples a small circle of hard fat that i don't think was there before. It's hard ...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Trib Gave me BT

Announcement by George Spellwin: Your Testosterone Level - What should it be?

The following informational video tells the shocking story of Christian Hogue - a regular guy who took control of his testosterone level and turned his life around. Watch to discover how he does it and how you can too - his story is told at about 2 minutes into the video.

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Trib Gave me BT

Old 04-May-2009, 08:59 PM   #1
Canada
I think i got some gynecomastia from trib. Let me just start by saying that i've always had a sag there because i'm quite overweight. But I just started taking trib for two weeks using the recommended dosage and I feel like it gave me some extra gynecomastia. I can feel beneat my nipples a small circle of hard fat that i don't think was there before. It's hard fat in the shape of a small donut. And my Bt's seem big as ever. Not the huggest deal to me because i was going to eventually need surgery anyways.. but disturbing none the less.

Anyone know if the products that cure this can be ordered off a website in canada?
Gallery of bigsea  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!