Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sudafed,lactating,prolactin gyno. What is all has in common.

needtogetaas

So I was working with a fairly new member. Helping him with his gyno. We had been using letro,bromo and nolva off and on. Working with the doses like I always do. It seems his gyno was improving but the damn lactating and bit of puffiness that comes with it would not go the hell away. Even with the bromo 2.5mg twice a day ( I think that was the dose) ... Anyway long story short he took it on himself to take some high dosed sudafed 500mg ed spread out threw out the day. Well 3-4 days of that and the lactating is gone and the puffiness Is almost gone as well.

So I did some researching.
Pseudoephedrine: effects on milk production in women and estimation of infant exposure via breastmilk
there is a comple more studies like this one. 60-mg dose 4 times daily reduced prolactin and lactation. This of course was for a woman who will normally have higher prolactin .

So In a male who should not have high prolactin and the body really does not produce a lot of it, and then mega dosing it like this person did (taking a manly dose lol) it seems this is enough to lower prolactin plasma levels and suppress lactation.

Just something to think about and maybe start discussing. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Sure it wasnt just the bromo kicking in. I would have chose winstrol or dostinex. Definately dry the old sinus's out but probably not the most feasable method. Shit, even klonopin suppresses prolactin to some degree thus negating bad sexual side effects you may get from taking SSRI's. Kinda like Dostinex only not as good.

Sure it wasnt just the bromo kicking in. I would have chose winstrol or dostinex. Definately dry the old sinus's out but probably not the most feasable method. Shit, even klonopin suppresses prolactin to some degree thus negating bad sexual side effects you may get from taking SSRI's. Kinda like Dostinex only not as good.

Np he was off the bromo for a wile .

I just want to say another thanks to Needto for helping me with this gyno...

I doubt it was the bromo kicking in I was on it for nine weeks...I ordered caber but i ran out of bromo before it could get to me so i tried the sudafed and its working

I do think it was a combo effect of evrything I took

so again thanks to Needto for helping me out with this problem cause it sucks lactating

The maximum recommended dose of Sudafed PE is 60 mg/day (prescription strength, 2 tablets 3 times a day).
I hope his blood pressure did not go through the roof.

Sudafed = Ephedrine? And would that mean it could help with prolactin gyno with deca, tren, etc?

If that's the case, great! I love ephedrine anyway lol

Top Bottom