Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raloxifene vs. Nolvadex + Raloxifene

memfaction

I'm 25, I've had naturally occurred pubertal gyno for more than 5 years and I recently decided to get rid of it. I've been on Nolvadex for 12 weeks (20 mg ED) + Clomid (25 mg EOD) but there were no noticeable effects. Now I've decided to give Raloxifene a try.
I've read somewhere that a combination of Nolvadex and Raloxifene is especially strong and effective in gyno removal process. Should I combine them together or should I take Raloxifene alone? How long do you think I would need to take it to get gyno removed?

I have another question. Should I use arimidex (with raloxifene) even if my estrogen levels are normal? Should I even get estrogen tested since I'm on nolvadex + clomid right now? Won't results be unrealistic?

theres no exact science to this. Trial these drugs at effective dosages for 8 weeks or so and monitor your results. Gyno is a very complicated thing caused by a multitude of hormonal changes. The drugs you are using control estrogen receptors, are you sure estrogen is to blame? not high prolactin? not low DHT? not progesterone? these require different drugs.
If all fails with drugs, surgery is your best option.

Here are the results by endo from one year ago (before I started to treat myself):
S-PTH 22 ng/L
s-testosterone 10,8 nmol/L (about 317 ng/dL)
s-lh 1,5 UI/L
s-fsh 2,2 IU/L
s-tsh 2,77 mU/L
s-ft3 5,2 pmol/L
s-ft4 13,6 pmol/L
prolactin (POOL and PEG) 8,5 ug/L
IGF-1 292 ug/l
MRI of pituitary gland - everything within normal range

They didn't check other hormones. Also, reference ranges were not provided so they should be compared to these: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reference_ranges_for_blood_tests

I did however retest s-testosterone while I was taking nolvadex and it really increased dramatically - 10.4 ng/ml (reference range 2.8 - 8.0), so about 3x higher in comparison to first result.

Im not sure about all the hormone codes, but is oestrogen in there. That would be the first to look into, and check the prolactin is within healthy range

So I've been on Raloxifene for 4 weeks and so far no luck in lump reduction. However, I got tested Estradiol few days ago, here are the results: 29.65 ng/L (reference: 7.61 - 43.11). What do you think, should I get some aromasin? Would it help in combination with Raloxifene?

Top Bottom