Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

prog gyno and estro gyno?

The end result is the same for both: Bitch tits

The difference Prog gyno comes from Deca or tren and can be treated with Dostinex or bromo

Estro gyno usually comes from steroids aromatising and becoming estrogen; typical treatment include AIFM, Nolva, Aromasin, letro

AhMadKooL said:

The difference Prog gyno comes from Deca or tren and can be treated with Dostinex or bromo

Estro gyno usually comes from steroids aromatising and becoming estrogen; typical treatment include AIFM, Nolva, Aromasin, letro

Nice concise answer!

AhMadKooL said:

Said

AhMadKooL said:

Might as well suck his dick a little more....:p

Nice post. ;)

~Alc

So if you are running a cycle of Test and Deca and your nips start perking up and itching which do you take????

That's the problem you won't know whether its from the Test (estro) or Deca (prog). I am in the scenario right now, although I believe its the Deca (run test multiple times w/no problem)

I dropped the Deca & started dostinex & Letro. I am not fucking around with Gyno...been burned before w/it

Ohhhh deca is yucky shit.....Dostinex or Bromo for the deca/tren sides....Aromasin/arimidex/letro/Nolva for the estrogen related sides.

I have not yet tried AIFM but it seems to be on the money from what I have read.

nomad05 said:
That's the problem you won't know whether its from the Test (estro) or Deca (prog). I am in the scenario right now, although I believe its the Deca (run test multiple times w/no problem)

I dropped the Deca & started dostinex & Letro. I am not fucking around with Gyno...been burned before w/it

What dosages were you taking of each?

boz44 said:
What dosages were you taking of each?
1.25mg of letro ED
.5mg of Dostinex E3D

I will watch the letro cause I am concerned about getting estrogen too low but as long as I feel the gyno I am running the strongest shit out there-

Top Bottom