Problem gyno..

Posted: 09-Jun-2009 12:40 AM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Problem gyno.. within the Gynecomastia category.

Excerpt: I hope i can get some advice. I have been using dianabol for 3 weeks now, my highest dose was 50mg. and winstrol for about a week and a half 150mg/3 days. Yesterday i noticed that my nipples were tender and today there are tender without touching them. I was stupid and i do not have nolva on hand however I have arimidex. I started taking arimidex ...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Problem gyno..

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Problem gyno..

Old 09-Jun-2009, 12:40 AM   #1

I hope i can get some advice.

I have been using dianabol for 3 weeks now, my highest dose was 50mg. and winstrol for about a week and a half 150mg/3 days. Yesterday i noticed that my nipples were tender and today there are tender without touching them. I was stupid and i do not have nolva on hand however I have arimidex. I started taking arimidex 1mg/day yesterday and today and stopped the dianabol today. my nolvadex will be here in approximently 20 days. Will arimidex prevent gynecomastia? should i stop the winstrol? worst case scenario how bad will the gynecomastia get with 50, 10mg tablets split in 2 and a half weeks? any help would be much appreciated as i am freaking out almost to the point of vomiting.
Gallery of scrd?  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Problem gyno..

Old 09-Jun-2009, 02:57 AM   #2

bump need help :O
Gallery of scrd?  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 09-Jun-2009, 03:58 AM   #3
United States
ull be okay the adex will hold you over until your nolva shows up
Gallery of makaveli25  

Old 09-Jun-2009, 09:18 AM   #4
United States
The arimidex will take about a week to kick in but it will do the job. Winstrol - stanozolol doesn't aromatize to estrogen and since you've dropped the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - you're on the right track.
Gallery of nydj66  

Old 09-Jun-2009, 09:30 AM   #5
United States
You can stay on the Winstrol - stanozolol for it doesnt aromatize, like "nydj66" said, however, I hope you source isnt selling Dianabol - methandrostenolone - as Winstrol - stanozolol. I have seen it before. Not trying to put your Winstrol - stanozolol down, just presenting worst case scenerio.
Gallery of anabolic12  

Old 09-Jun-2009, 09:40 AM   #6
United States
adex is all youo need until PCT. run your cycle. use 1mg adex eod until the tenderness goes away. then run .5mg eod until you are off the Dianabol - methandrostenolone -
Gallery of joe d  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 09-Jun-2009, 09:50 AM   #7
Italy
keep taking the winstrol! it will help

and stick with the adex every day until the gynecomastia starts to fade

next time run aromasin or adex with anything that converts to E
Gallery of swole  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 09-Jun-2009, 10:24 PM   #8

day 3 on the adex- 2 days off the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - still tender seems like they're growing lumps under the nipples..
Gallery of scrd?  

Old 10-Jun-2009, 01:47 AM   #9

one last bump for my self- sorry if I'm annoying just worried.. Thanks for all the feedback so far.
Gallery of scrd?  

Old 11-Jun-2009, 08:31 AM   #10
United States
Quote posted by scrd? View Post
day 3 on the adex- 2 days off the Dianabol - methandrostenolone - still tender seems like they're growing lumps under the nipples..
Is your adex a research product?
Gallery of anabolic12