Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please tell me if this is considered gyno?

budwardo09

Been on 500mg omnadren 400mg eq for 3weeks now. I read all these post about gyno and most confuse me. I have been playing with my nipple so much I think I gave myself gyno. Anyway my left nipple, I mean the end part, nipple itself seems larger. The area right underneth the nipple I think its calle the areola? Anyway there is a righ around this part, not the whole thing but ween it gets hard it pertrudes outwards, not the whole thing, just the ring if that makes any sense? I cannot feel any lumps it was not sore but after playing with the damn thing its kinda sore now. I have been on nolvadex for the last 3 days at 20mg and upped it to 40mg today. Can playing with them make the situation worse? Im driving myself crazy.

Yes playing with it can aggravate it but there is ususally something that makes you start playing with it. You having any burning or itching? If you cant feel any lumps under or around the nipple thats a good thing I would get some arimidex and run a low dose .25mg ED-EOD to start. Is this your first cycle or run with this much test? Some proviron would help too

No knothing was bothering me, I just am freaked out about gyno. My left nipple has always been alittle bigger than the left. It just purtruded out further and the area underneath is larger like I said not the whole areala but a ring right under my nipple. I was going to take arimidex but I am currently on accutane and I hear arimidex while raise my liver values. Would something else work?

No knothing was bothering me, I just am freaked out about gyno. My left nipple has always been alittle bigger than the left. It just purtruded out further and the area underneath is larger like I said not the whole areala but a ring right under my nipple. I was going to take arimidex but I am currently on accutane and I hear arimidex while raise my liver values. Would something else work?

I dont think nolvadex is any easier on the liver it is probably harsher *someone correct me if im wrong* I would taper off the nolv and just use some arimidex. Nolvadex blocks the receptor but deals with actual tissue. It does nothing for circulation estrogen, arimidex would lower your estrogen and help with the puffyness which is actually fluid. You will be fine just drink lots of water

Yeah i'm 2 weeks in on a test enanthate cycle and i've been bit paranoid about gyno and this morning only the right nip was itchy and sore. I've come to work and it has'nt bothered me allday so don't know what all that was about. Does anyone think i should take something or see if it gets worse?

If you feel a slight "tickle/sensitivity" sensation, or a light itch...that could very well be an early sign of it, as is was for me. I kind of ignored it, until I started feeling a slight lump in one nipple what felt like a pellet in the other. If you already have it, Nolvadex won't do much. I had Proviron on hand, and found that even at 50mg ed, it only contained it, but didn't rid me of the problem. Now Arimidex on the other hand blew it away AND QUICK. .5mg eod worked great for me. Just thought I'd share my personal experience with you on that one, so don't wast time and just get some adex if you develop further symptoms.

Top Bottom