Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

is it ok to start cycle while having gyno?

Crappiie

this may be a stupid question so forgive me if it is but i have gyno but wanna start a cycle. would this be bad? im on nolva now but it doesnt seem to be doing much. was thinking of just starting a cycle and dealing with the gyno on the next pct...

You probably ain't getting rid of that shit anyway. But I'd be more focused on getting rid of it if it were possible.
Lowering BF gets rid of gyno fat better than anything. Run some kind of DHT derivative with the nolva instead of a "real" cycle.
Masteron and even HGH are great for getting rid of it IMO.

the first question I would ask would be what kind of gyno is it? Gyno can be excess glandular tissue (breast tissue) or it can be an excess amount of localized fat in your chest and around the nipples (commonly referred to as man boobs). Or Gyno can be a combination of excess glandular tissue and excess localized fat. If your gyno is just an excess amount of chest fat then I would say run winny or anavar or even a Test Prop / Winny cycle, run a proper low calorie diet and do cardio 6 or 7 days a week. Eventually, the chest fat will lessen. Now if you have glandular tissue youre fucked. you cant excercise it away and you cant build nice pectoral muscles to lessen it's appearance. Glandular tissue is hard. It can sit right behind your nipples causing pointy or "puffy" nips or it can be anywhere else in your chest causing hard disc shaped lumps. If you are fat, or have a lot of chest fat then you need to work on reducing your bodyfat. Unfortunately, the last place the fat is going to come off are your problem places most commonly the chest and abs for men. take 10mgs of Nolvadex daily, .5mgs of arimidex daily and 25mgs of proviron throughout your entire cycle and you can safely see a cycle thru even if you already have some gyno.

Like I said, if you are carrying too much bodyfat, definitely dont do a bulking cycle. Try a Test Prop/Winny cycle and call me in 8 weeks.

Gyno means you fucked up on your last cycle bigtime by one or more of the following: not taking ais, taking too much in too little time of gyno-inducing agents, not protecting yourself, no proper PCT / on cycle protections, etc...

Why would you start another cycle before taking care of the damage you did on your last cycle??!

this may be a stupid question so forgive me if it is but i have gyno but wanna start a cycle. would this be bad? im on nolva now but it doesnt seem to be doing much. was thinking of just starting a cycle and dealing with the gyno on the next pct...

i would get the gyno under control 1st,,,be sure to use AI or other anti e with your new cycle.

Gyno means you fucked up on your last cycle bigtime by one or more of the following: not taking ais, taking too much in too little time of gyno-inducing agents, not protecting yourself, no proper PCT / on cycle protections, etc...

Why would you start another cycle before taking care of the damage you did on your last cycle??!

This is why Traz is great.... Gives ya the info straight up man. And his question went unanswered. I agree with Traz..... fix the problem.

Take care of the gyno first bro. And let me tell you something. Almost any gyno can be taken care of no matter the amount of time you have had it ether. I don't care of you had the gyno since birth. Well unless its fat. I mean if you got fat tits then you have to lose fat.

If its gyno though then yes do all you can to take care of it now and also give some time to wait and get past the rebound stage.. I have helped hundreds of bro's with this so feel free to pm me and we will talk.

You have some serious bro's up in here tellin' ya what to do..... I would seriously consider needto's and Alcatraz's views and maybe get hold of needto.... JMHO though.....

thanks a lot guys!!! just to let you know it was on a rebound that the gyno came cuz i ran pct... this has happened in the past and im prone to getting it... ill be patient and get rid of it b4 starting another cycle. thanks again!

Top Bottom