nipples and gyno

Posted: 13-May-2009 08:33 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about nipples and gyno within the Gynecomastia category.

Excerpt: if i cut my nipples off, will this make getting gyno impossible? hypathetically?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

nipples and gyno

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

nipples and gyno

Old 13-May-2009, 08:33 PM   #1
Marshall Islands
if i cut my nipples off, will this make getting gynecomastia impossible?

hypathetically?
Gallery of Sub-Zero  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Lightbulb Re: nipples and gyno

Old 13-May-2009, 08:46 PM   #2
Europe
Quote posted by Sub-Zero View Post
if i cut my nipples off, will this make getting gynecomastia impossible?

hypathetically?
If you cut the gland out along with it,,,yes your correct
Gallery of ALIN  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: nipples and gyno

Old 13-May-2009, 09:14 PM   #3
Marshall Islands
Quote posted by ALIN View Post
If you cut the gland out along with it,,,yes your correct
why dont bodybuilders just get gland removal surgery then? if this prevents gynecomastia from occuring? or can the gland reform
Gallery of Sub-Zero  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 13-May-2009, 09:24 PM   #4
Australia
Quote posted by Sub-Zero View Post
why dont bodybuilders just get gland removal surgery then? if this prevents gynecomastia from occuring? or can the gland reform
People do .

Brad.
Gallery of hesnobradpitt  

Old 14-May-2009, 05:16 AM   #5
Marshall Islands
Quote posted by hesnobradpitt View Post
People do .

Brad.
total gland removal makes it impossible to ever have gynecomastia again?
Gallery of Sub-Zero  

Old 14-May-2009, 01:11 PM   #6
Indonesia
I have read medical journals where the gland was removed and gynecomastia still occurred. If your total gland was removed you would have some serious deformity in your chest.
Gallery of eClenbuterol  

Old 14-May-2009, 06:42 PM   #7
Australia
Quote posted by eClenbuterol View Post
I have read medical journals where the gland was removed and gynecomastia still occurred. If your total gland was removed you would have some serious deformity in your chest.
Yes thats what i hear , doc's just take some of the gland and tissue out , but it can come back .

Shame for the gynecomastia prone .

Brad.
Gallery of hesnobradpitt  

Old 14-May-2009, 08:05 PM   #8

ies are always possible. regardless of the y removal surgery. ies.
Gallery of timtim  

Old 15-May-2009, 02:46 AM   #9
United States
hmmmmm that must suck to be very prone to it... I dont want to think about getting it ever...
Gallery of Castro_bigdog