Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Making gyno less visible with body building? -Photos-

WickedMood

I am 21, i haven't visited a doctor about this, i would rather not to, i am guessing it's gyno, but, is it possible to make it less visible by weight lifting and cardio? i know it will never look perfect without a surgery, assuming it's gyno, but would it look any decent?

They got noticeably smaller after 20 days of cardio and weight lifting, though, not sure if they will get any better, they are not that visible with a shirt on.

If someone had a similar case and would post a before and after shots, i would totally appreciate it.

I took some pics of what my chest looks like for the most part, i haven't taken after hot shower/working out shots in purpose.

http://img.skitch.com/20100717-qtqdyce2mqu4me66k78kw7sjn6.jpg

http://img.skitch.com/20100717-ph6c73np5xqagg728u33387bu6.jpg

considering you have very little chest muscle id say if you worked on your upper pecs it would become less noticable especially with a shirt on. outer chest too.

considering you have very little chest muscle id say if you worked on your upper pecs it would become less noticable especially with a shirt on. outer chest too.

thanks for the input, i will be looking around at good exercises for the upper and outer chest.

Any more inputs are welcomed.

you might make it less visable but no amount of exercise will fix it. you can get rid of the fat theres still gonna be "breast tissue" in there. youre gonna have to look into getting the surgery dude thats what im tryin to do at the end of this year but fuck its expensive here in ny

Keepin' you guys updated..

71503310.jpg

Keep on working out and build your muscle mass. It will improve big time. But it is going to take time so be patient.

I am 21, i haven't visited a doctor about this, i would rather not to, i am guessing it's gyno, but, is it possible to make it less visible by weight lifting and cardio? i know it will never look perfect without a surgery, assuming it's gyno, but would it look any decent?

Hey,

Dieting and exercise don't work, and surgery is better avoided if it's not that visible. Check my URL (website in my profile), and you can get rid of this with 2 weeks, it's a great system.
Good luck to you!

No offence . It looks you never did any working out of your upper body. This can be a good thing . Any amount of chest excersise will help. And I have seen a lot worse than you. But yes this is gyno . I would say that 3 months of dumbell presses, butterflies with some added protein could work wonders. And dont be affraid to push yourself . add more sets and weight and reps. building hard muscle will lower the apearence of breat tissue. If you did a one months cycle winny or havoc on top of that you could have and impressive chest... BUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD I WOULDNT DO ANY STEROID THAT CAN CONVERT TO ESTROGEN. That could make you permanantly worse . you alresdy have a tendency to dovelove breat tissue. Good Luck

Top Bottom