Letro vs gyno... on cycle or off?

Posted: 22-Apr-2009 04:16 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Letro vs gyno... on cycle or off? within the Gynecomastia category.

Excerpt: Ive got some gyno im going to try the letro/nolva combo.... Ive Done some reading but still have some questions... Wondering if I Should I run it with some test or without.. Which will get better results as far as getting rid of the gyno, and will the letro yield gains a bit ? Im worried about my sex drive to... Also with cycle, shoul...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 22-Apr-2009, 04:16 PM   #1
United States
Ive got some gynecomastia im going to try the letro/nolva combo....

Ive Done some reading but still have some questions...

Wondering if I Should I run it with some test or without..
Which will get better results as far as getting rid of the gynecomastia, and will the letro yield gains a bit ?

Im worried about my sex drive to...
Also with cycle, should i run it at the begging and middle of the cycle or just the begining?

"Day 1: .50mg letro
Day 2: 1.0mg letro
Day 3: 1.5mg letro
Day 4: 2.0mg letro
Day 5: 2.5mg letro **
** You will remain at this dose until gynecomastia symptoms subside. Once you believe your gynecomastia is gone it is important to stay at this dose for another 4-7 days to ensure all traces are gone. I recommend people with a bf% over 15 stay on for a week as it may be harder to judge completely whether the lump is completely gone. Once this period is over it will be important to taper letro down slowly rather than coming off it completely. Regardless of which manner you tapered up your dose you will all taper down in the same fashion.

Day 1: 2.0mg
Day 2: 1.5mg
Day 3: 1.0mg
Day 4: .50mg***
Day 5: .25mg"""
Gallery of maxspeed96ct  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Letro vs gyno... on cycle or off?

Old 22-Apr-2009, 04:25 PM   #2
United States
depending on the last cycle and how long ago it was I think its better to taper off letro using nolva. As for using test well on it no its going to make it harder to get rid of the gynecomastia.

Most people use
Sustain Alpha but proviron can be used and both will also help with the gynecomastia. Proviron helping a bit more then the Sustain.
Gallery of needtogetaas  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 22-Apr-2009, 05:48 PM   #3
Indonesia
Which will get better results as far as getting rid of the gynecomastia, and will the letro yield gains a bit ?
Letrozole is the only thing that I am aware of that will possibly reverse gynecomastia. Your not going to yield gains off Letrozole, but if you have single digit BF% you might notice a more dry appereance to your muscles.

It does not make any sense to run testosterone when you are trying to reverse gynecomastia. You should run the Letrozole before you begin your cycle.
Gallery of eClenbuterol  

Old 22-Apr-2009, 06:09 PM   #4
United States
Quote posted by eClenbuterol View Post
Letrozole is the only thing that I am aware of that will possibly reverse gynecomastia. Your not going to yield gains off Letrozole, but if you have single digit BF% you might notice a more dry appereance to your muscles.

It does not make any sense to run testosterone when you are trying to reverse gynecomastia. You should run the Letrozole before you begin your cycle.
K, ya letro is the only hope ive got for now, and my insurance wont cover the surgery so im going to give it a shot before i dish out 4,000$...

Only reason I was thinking of running it with the test is to help with the low sex drive, But I guess its something ill have to deal with and hope for the best......
Gallery of maxspeed96ct  

Old 22-Apr-2009, 06:17 PM   #5

Quote posted by maxspeed96ct View Post
K, ya letro is the only hope ive got for now, and my insurance wont cover the surgery so im going to give it a shot before i dish out 4,000$...

Only reason I was thinking of running it with the test is to help with the low sex drive, But I guess its something ill have to deal with and hope for the best......
letro/nolva dissolved my gynecomastia on cycle. no supplements or any other drug will reverse gynecomastia one bit besides letro and it is not a guarantee. dont waste any money on anything else but a good amount of letro and nolva. took 2 weeks to dissolve mine.
Gallery of timtim  

Old 23-Apr-2009, 02:10 AM   #6

What did you run exactly letro nolva and your test?
Gallery of socalmuscle  

Old 23-Apr-2009, 06:25 AM   #7

Quote posted by socalmuscle View Post
What did you run exactly letro nolva and your test?
adex wasnt working so during my cycle i just jumped on the letro/nolva combo.
Gallery of timtim  

Old 23-Apr-2009, 07:50 AM   #8

I understand, but what was your dose of all the above products?
Gallery of socalmuscle  

Old 23-Apr-2009, 08:02 AM   #9
United States
I did the 2.5mg/day of letro for 4 weeks to get rid of gynecomastia (lumps) I'd had for 3 years. To say that I had no sex drive would be an understatement; I couldn't stand to be touched. But it worked and it was worth it.

Coming off the letro there was some estrogen rebound and my nips got itchy so I jumped on 20mg/day of nolvadex for 2 weeks to get me through it. Now I use letro as my go-to aromatase inhibitor on every cycle.
Gallery of nydj66  

Old 23-Apr-2009, 04:28 PM   #10
United States
Quote posted by nydj66 View Post
To say that I had no sex drive would be an understatement; I couldn't stand to be touched.

How long did it take for your sex drive to get back to normal ?
Gallery of maxspeed96ct