Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LETRO & GYNO

miami14680

I have gyno from a cycle 8 month ago is a really small bump in the left side I want to star a new cycle but I"ve told to get rid of it before start a newone I been asking and reading around even someone from this forum is been really helpful, I just got letro but my questions are:

how manny drops should I take?
EOD?

Is it going to affect my sex life? AND MOST IMPORTANT What can u do to prevent it. PLEASE any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
Pete

Bro, letro is about the strongest anti-e u can get, so just get prepared for ur sex drive to take a small nose dive.

me personally, when i am takin letro to TRY and get rid of any pre existing gyno before a cycle, i take 2.5mg's ED for 2 weeks, then start to taper off, depending on my results.

some people might think 2.5 mg's is a little overkill, but im very prone to gyno so this is what it takes for mine to clear up.

You may want to try 2.5mg's ED for the first week, and see how it goes, then maybe taper it down to 1.25mg's ED for the next few weeks. DO it every day though to keep your blood plasma levels stable.

You might not want to start at 2.5 ED just because that can be very harsh on some people. You want the lowest dose that you see results with. But thats just my thoughts.

Also you can use Dermacrine Sustain while taking the Letro to try to help save some sex drive.

-Legacy

2.5 will work good, besides sex drive it kills my joints. Imo it might be a good idea to run letro before you cycle, trying to get lump to disolve before raising your estrogen levels more. Then use aromisin during your cycle to keep estrogen levels low while increasing test and IGF levels. Letro blocks of all estrogen, which I whole heartly believe hinders gains, making your cycle a waste of time, $$$ and abuse on your body. This is just an idea, do some research and come up with a choice of your own from our ideas and what you've learned.

Top Bottom