Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I want Gyno surgery!

MaGilicuti

I am not a hardcore juicer or body builder by any means but I would just like the peace of mind not to be worried about gyno. I have done a couple of cycles and until recently the test has started to get me some gyno. I stopped cycling and now have somewhat puffy nips. They are not really fully noticable but kinda hurt when rubbed up against something like when I lift up a box or do preacher curls. Anyone know any cheap gyno surgeons in the Metro area ?

:D

MaGilicuti

Letrozole(Femara) run it a month a tab a day mag

let me give you some advice, don't go the cheap route go the best route. I've had cheap once and now i got a big ass scar + as a bonus half of my gyno still there! I think i'll be seeing Dr Nadler and getting it done the right way this fall.

I think surgery is premature. Unless you actually have breasts then it is likely to fade on its own. Keep taking some anti-estrogens for a while.

A tad early I'd say....

Been there. I've worried if I got gyno from my juicing. In the end, I'm quite certain it's all in my head. The "padding" there was there from day one. It never got bigger.

Doing some research on gyno, it appears many men have some tissue up there, and bodybuilding (even without juice) only makes it more noticable because (1) you drop body fat so that stubborn tissue becomes even more obvious, and (2) you're paranoid as you look over your body for any "defect" in the physique.

I'm getting the Yomiburn stuff to see if it does the trick. I've heard good things about it, and as surgury is expensive and inconvienent, I'm looking to see if all it turns out to be is stubborn fat. It'll be a couple of months to find a quality (yet affordable) doctor in my area, so I might as well try something else to see if it does the job.

When you have surgery for gyno, what do the doctors do exactly? Do they remove a gland or something or tissue? Just curious.

First, if you have had fat deposits since childhood, then you will require surgery. If you get gyno one time from a cycle, you may be able to get rid of it with long-term Nolvadex and Aromasin/Femara meds; if not, then surgery is indicated. The proper technique is liposuction and sculpting the tissue. Even pec implants may be indicated. To just go in and remove the gland and/or tumor will give a poor cosmetic result. Always let a plastic surgeon do the surgery.

MaGilicuti said:
I would just like the peace of mind not to be worried about gyno.

Having surgery is not a permanent solution. You CAN get gyno from using steroids AFTER you get all of the glandular tissue removed. There are several people on this board who have experienced this first hand. The whole "get the gland removed and gyno can't come back" is a MYTH.

Had mine done a while back and my insurance covered it. The thing for me was, that the only time I noticed it was when I was in between cycles. As long as I was on I was O.K.. By all means, this is your body, and unless you dont want to ever take your shirt off again, be sure to search out simply the best Doc you can find. Oh, and yes they can remove the whole gland as they did in my situation. I no longer will ever have to worry about having gyno again.

Latamier said:
Oh, and yes they can remove the whole gland as they did in my situation. I no longer will ever have to worry about having gyno again.

Again....MYTH! I hate to see bad information get propogated. Do a search bro there's at least 6 people I've seen that have gotten gyno after having gyno surgery and the "gland" removed.

Top Bottom