How to stop estrogen related gyno while on Tren?

Posted: 28-May-2009 08:16 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about How to stop estrogen related gyno while on Tren? within the Gynecomastia category.

Excerpt: I'm on 400mg tren a week and 600mg Test E a week. Getting gyno, but it's from the test not from the tren. Can I still use Nolva or Clomid for just a week or 10 days to get the nipple swelling down even though I'mm on Tren? I have Arimidex, nolva and clomid. Currently taking adex 1mg eod, but need something like nolva that helps the already existing...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 28-May-2009, 08:16 PM   #1

I'm on 400mg trenbolone a week and 600mg testosterone enanthate a week. Getting gynecomastia, but it's from the test not from the trenbolone. Can I still use nolva or Clomid for just a week or 10 days to get the nipple swelling down even though I'mm on trenbolone? I have Arimidex, nolva and clomid. Currently taking adex 1mg eod, but need something like nolva that helps the already existing condition. Please help guys. Thank you.
Gallery of tripleOG  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: How to stop estrogen related gyno while on Tren?

Old 28-May-2009, 08:40 PM   #2
United States
you mean prolactin right??

cabergoline at any rate, works for most..
Gallery of SpyWizard  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 29-May-2009, 01:14 AM   #3

No not prolactin, that's my point. The gynecomastia i'm getting is not prolactin related, i already am taking cabaser. The gynecomastia i'm getting is from the testosterone enanthate, so that's why i wanna know if it would be ok to do like 7 to 10 days of nolva to get these puffy nips gone. I know your not supposed to use nolva while on trenbolone so that's my question.
Gallery of tripleOG  

Old 29-May-2009, 03:35 AM   #4

Anybody please? Can I take a few days of nolva to help with gynecomastia from testosterone enanthate while
I'm also on trenbolone?
Gallery of tripleOG  

Old 29-May-2009, 11:28 AM   #5
United States
Clomid does almost nothing to help gynecomastia and you really don't want to take nolvadex as it will upregulate progesterone receptors and could make gynecomastia worse. Your only option is to up the adex and wait the week for the effects to kick in.

BTW, gynecomastia can also be from trenbolone's progestin effect; it doesn't have to be prolactin.
Gallery of nydj66  

Old 29-May-2009, 11:34 AM   #6
United States
Quote posted by nydj66 View Post
Clomid does almost nothing to help gynecomastia and you really don't want to take nolvadex as it will upregulate progesterone receptors and could make gynecomastia worse. Your only option is to up the adex and wait the week for the effects to kick in.

BTW, gynecomastia can also be from trenbolone's progestin effect; it doesn't have to be prolactin.
+1

You need an estrogen suicidal inhibitor: Aromasin, adex or letro. IF it's the estrogen related gynecomastia.
Gallery of 2evil  

Old 29-May-2009, 12:14 PM   #7
Nelson Montana
Backstage at the 2013 NPC

Karmic Power: 5859
Karma Hits: 28359584
Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.Nelson Montana has moved beyond the Karma Universe.

Quote posted by nydj66 View Post

Thus is true. And nolva does nothing for puffiness since it's an anti tumor medication and puffiness is fluid, not tissue.

Gallery of Nelson Montana  
Discover our most exclusive membership.

Old 29-May-2009, 12:17 PM   #8
United States
adex or letro as stated above. i personally like adex
Gallery of joe d  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 29-May-2009, 01:06 PM   #9

So I upped my adex to 1 mg ED when this started happening for 2 weeks with no results. Am I just f'd now?
Gallery of tripleOG  

Old 29-May-2009, 01:33 PM   #10
United States
How certain are you that adex is legit? Or the dostinex for that matter?

There's always the option of using letro to get rid of the gynecomastia after you are done with the trenbolone.
Gallery of nydj66  

Tags - Keywords
tren gyno nolva