Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How much should a hair transplant cost?

jirounan

I went to a clinic today, and they told me it would cost about $9,000 for 1,200 grafts, which is higher than I expected. The consultant indicated that there might be room for negotiation, but I wasn't ready to negotiate the price yet since I don't know what the market rate is for 1,200 grafts. If you ever had a hair transplant, could you share (1) how much it cost, (2) how many grafts you had, and (3) when you had the procedure?

The cost of hair transplantation will depend largely on the amount of hair to be transplanted, but it generally ranges from $4,000 to $15,000. The procedure is rarely covered by insurance.

As with any surgical procedure, hair transplantation carries risks, including bleeding and infection. Other risks that can occur with hair transplants include scarring and unnatural-looking new hair growth.

Around the time new hair growth starts, some people experience inflammation or infection of the hair follicles, called folliculitis. This can be relieved with antibiotics and compresses. Another potential risk is the sudden loss of transplanted hair, called shock loss. Fortunately, this hair loss is rarely permanent.

If you are bothered by thinning hair or balding, hair transplantation can significantly improve your appearance and self-confidence. However, it is important to understand that hair transplantation is just that -- transplantation of hair you already have to a place where it is more visible. It does not create new hair.

To minimize the risks and improve the success of surgery, it is important to undergo hair transplantation only if you are healthy. You should always discuss the potential risks and benefits of any surgery with your doctor.

Thanks

I went to a clinic today, and they told me it would cost about $9,000 for 1,200 grafts, which is higher than I expected. The consultant indicated that there might be room for negotiation, but I wasn't ready to negotiate the price yet since I don't know what the market rate is for 1,200 grafts. If you ever had a hair transplant, could you share (1) how much it cost, (2) how many grafts you had, and (3) when you had the procedure?

Hair transplant will cost you tentative 1200 grafts. I had inquired from almost all the surgeon. Then finally thought of going for extensions of hair. The hair extension will not cost you much. You do not even have to endure any pain for getting your hair. I think you should try these out.

yes it actually depends upon the grafts. But one of my friend who had given me a reference in hungary based hair transplant experts at my-hair-clinic.co.uk, they are providing FUE method of treatment at very reasonable cost and you would also be satisfy of their professional treatment system.

I went to a clinic today, and they told me it would cost about $9,000 for 1,200 grafts, which is higher than I expected. The consultant indicated that there might be room for negotiation, but I wasn't ready to negotiate the price yet since I don't know what the market rate is for 1,200 grafts. If you ever had a hair transplant, could you share (1) how much it cost , (2) how many grafts you had, and (3) when you had the procedure?

Cost of totally depends upon the the graft count and technique you choose for your Hair Transplant Surgery. As you mention you need to implant 1200 grafts not its depend upon clinic how much they charge for per graft. Cost of implant graft depends your are looking for procedure in which country and the quality of doctor or the clinic.
One suggestion by me if you’re looking for cheaper alternatives, I will still recommend speaking to all of them and see if they have some low cost option available as they will at least not do anything below the belt.

akclinics.org/hair-transplant-cost

found it on a medical tourism site named placidway: In the United States, laser hair combs cost between $400 and $1,170, and sometimes more. Hair restoration surgeries such as FUE and FUT cost between $2,000 and $10,000 in the US, however, destinations such as Thailand, Mexico, India and Turkey have quickly been gaining grounds, as the same FUE and FUT hair transplant procedures are performed at a fraction of the costs found in the US, UK, Canada and Australia .

The cost of each procedure is determined by the number of grafts or hairs that are involved in a specific technique or procedure. A single graft typically transplants three to four shafts of hair.

The cost of Hair transplant is depend on baldness area, price is applying according to graft and surgeon explain you cost of transplantation in better way. So, must consult doctor first as my friend also consult doctor at Hairnsenses and they offer free consultation.

Top Bottom