HGH and gyno

Posted: 01-Feb-2009 05:47 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about HGH and gyno within the Gynecomastia category.

Excerpt: Anyone sensative to gyno have a problem when running HGH? I started HGH not that long ago and do between 2-3iu ED with 2 days off per week. I have a small existing lump in my left pec from a test/deca cycle. My left nipple is getting puffy/burning so Im going to try letro slowly building up to 2.5mg ED then trying to clear it for a couple weeks and...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

HGH and gyno

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

HGH and gyno

Old 01-Feb-2009, 05:47 PM   #1
United States
Anyone sensative to gynecomastia have a problem when running human growth hormone - somatropin - ? I started human growth hormone - somatropin - not that long ago and do between 2-3iu ED with 2 days off per week. I have a small existing lump in my left pec from a test/Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - cycle. My left nipple is getting puffy/burning so Im going to try letro slowly building up to 2.5mg ED then trying to clear it for a couple weeks and brining it back down. I was trying to find info but from what I read human growth hormone - somatropin - actually increases estrogen and prolactin. Im not running anything else right now but plan to start a cycle soon, hopefully this will be taken care of by then. Anyone else have similar issues?
Gallery of enacer420nj  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: HGH and gyno

Old 01-Feb-2009, 06:50 PM   #2
United States
Not me.
Gallery of needtogetaas  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 02-Feb-2009, 12:28 AM   #3
United States
Quote posted by enacer420nj View Post
Anyone sensative to gynecomastia have a problem when running human growth hormone - somatropin - ? I started human growth hormone - somatropin - not that long ago and do between 2-3iu ED with 2 days off per week. I have a small existing lump in my left pec from a test/Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - cycle. My left nipple is getting puffy/burning so Im going to try letro slowly building up to 2.5mg ED then trying to clear it for a couple weeks and brining it back down. I was trying to find info but from what I read human growth hormone - somatropin - actually increases estrogen and prolactin. Im not running anything else right now but plan to start a cycle soon, hopefully this will be taken care of by then. Anyone else have similar issues?
lol u dont train why are u doing human growth hormone - somatropin - ?
Gallery of airsmith2k  

Old 02-Feb-2009, 03:39 AM   #4

Quote posted by airsmith2k View Post
alwasy attackin ur boy? hahhahaah

i couldnt imagine human growth hormone - somatropin - really causing gynecomastia..i get bloated bad for the first month but besides that nothing...ive ran it a couple times now and about a 18 monhts total with no problems at 5iu ED...could you have HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - and its causing a estrogen spike?
Gallery of HAYEZ  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 02-Feb-2009, 04:29 AM   #5

Never dude. Even running 6+ iu/ ED.

What's up NEEDTOGETAAS, I havent been on here in a while, good to see you bro
Gallery of falcon9901  

Old 02-Feb-2009, 04:36 AM   #6
Israel
ive never had it from human growth hormone - somatropin - .. but i have seen others say they think human growth hormone - somatropin - gave them gynecomastia on other boards .. true or false .. take your precautions
Gallery of hurricane  

Old 02-Feb-2009, 10:34 AM   #7
United States
Synthetic human growth hormone - somatropin - is comprised mainly of the 22Kda (kilodalton) isoform. Natural human growth hormone - somatropin - the body produces is comprised of a multitude of different human growth hormone - somatropin - isoforms with different binding affinities. The 22Kda isoform makes up the majority of monomeric human growth hormone - somatropin - the body produces, yet is still a very small total percentage compared to the ratios the pituitary releases.

22Kda gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - has an extremely high binding affinity to the extracellular prolactin receptor domain (PRL-R). To a greater extent than 20Kda human growth hormone - somatropin - or other human growth hormone - somatropin - dimers, tetramers, etc.
This means that synthetic 22Kda human growth hormone - somatropin - WILL activate the PRL-R just as prolactin would.
So, it is not an increase in prolactin, but rather the direct human growth hormone - somatropin - affinity for the prolactin receptor that causes the sides attribited to prolactin induced gynecomastia.

In this case Dostinex (Cabergoline) or Bromocriptine would not work. Those are dopamine agonists which have an effect on lowering actual prolactin levels. Since 22Kda human growth hormone - somatropin - is responsible for agonizing the prolactin receptor, this will not remedy this scenario.
It could, however, help slightly at best, if and only if actual prolactin is also a significant contributing factor regardless of the human growth hormone - somatropin - supplementation.

Example:

Both circulating 22Kda human growth hormone - somatropin - and Prolactin are binding to the PRL-R in the breast tissue. Using Cabergoline could decrease prolactin to a degree, thus lowering the combined total of both...
Gallery of goin on 4T  

Old 02-Feb-2009, 10:46 AM   #8
United States
Quote posted by airsmith2k View Post
How would you know you got kicked out of the gym? Besides I train at the other location.. lol
Gallery of enacer420nj  

Old 02-Feb-2009, 10:52 AM   #9
United States
Im starting letro and going to try and clear this lump I got my fingers crossed...I dont need this a month or two before I wanna start my cycle..ing es me off
Gallery of enacer420nj  

Old 02-Feb-2009, 10:19 PM   #10

Quote posted by enacer420nj View Post
How would you know you got kicked out of the gym? Besides I train at the other location.. lol
lolololol @ kicked out of the gym
Gallery of HAYEZ