Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP please!! Does this sound like Gyno, or am I crazy?

chapin89

Alright, so I'm not actually taking steroids but a drug called finasteride to keep my hair from falling out! a very rare side effect is gyno, and i found this site looking for info online.

I'm experiencing intermittent chest pain, really feels like my rib cage is bruised, around my sternum where my pecs connect to the bone or sometimes at the bottom of my pec, sometimes below my pec on the ribcage. The pain is sharp for a second and then goes. Sometimes i feel pressure on my chest, like its been wrapped in a tight ace bandage. Usually the pain feels like its on or in-between the ribs.

Nips are fine, don't feel anything there, but occasionally there is pain below them on the ribcage.

I've also been hitting the bench hard lately (fin causes testosterone levels to raise ~10% which i definitely feel in the gym!), so I'm not sure what to think.

Does this sound like it could be the start of gyno? Any advice is appreciated, I live abroad right now and can't see a doctor for a few months!

You'll feel pain IN the nipple if it's gyno. Also 10% test increase is almost negligible when you consider the total amount of testosterone produced by a male is 4-7 milligrams a day. To put it into perspective, people running 250mg of test a week have roughly 500% more test than the average male. 10% increase shouldn't cause gyno, however if the pain is in your nipple or you develop puffy nipples or a small lump under the nipple, then you stop taking the medicine and see an endocrinologist

Top Bottom