Help me out bros*** gyno nor not ? ??

Posted: 13-May-2009 11:48 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Help me out bros*** gyno nor not ? ?? within the Gynecomastia category.

Excerpt: I really appriciate your help. I just got my order from RX thank god! But I am getting mixed reviews on how I should take it. Here is background. The last real cycle I took was an 8 week winny/test prop cycle...This was about two years ago Didnt do any PCT except a little nolva. Havent had any problems with gyno in the past. then last year I t...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 13-May-2009, 11:48 PM   #1
United States
I really appriciate your help. I just got my order from RX thank god! But I am getting mixed reviews on how I should take it. Here is background.

The last real cycle I took was an 8 week Winstrol - stanozolol/test testosterone propionate cycle...This was about two years ago Didnt do any PCT except a little nolva. Havent had any problems with gynecomastia in the past. then last year I took a Winstrol - stanozolol only cycle for about 4 weeks. After that I stoped training because I was opening a business and injured my shoulder. But for the past 4 months I have been trippin out thinking I am getting gynecomastia. Keep in mind I havent had gynecomastia so I dont really know what I am looking for here? I have had ichy nips before and took nolva but how can I know if it is for sure gynecomastia?

My nips dont ich and there is just puffy nipple and if you press down really hard and search you can feel a bump a little smaller then an almond. it could be muscle for all I know ? or be normal? I have just been tripping myself out because i havent worked out for so long and my body is going to ... Do you think its gynecomastia or am I just trippin?

I do have on hand letro 2.5 mg tabs (20 tablets)
and 50/10mg tabs of nolva

What dose should I run what I have at ?

Thank you again bro
Gallery of Meathead209  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Help me out bros*** gyno nor not ? ??

Old 14-May-2009, 12:27 AM   #2

Quote posted by Meathead209 View Post
I really appriciate your help. I just got my order from RX thank god! But I am getting mixed reviews on how I should take it. Here is background.

The last real cycle I took was an 8 week Winstrol - stanozolol/test testosterone propionate cycle...This was about two years ago Didnt do any PCT except a little nolva. Havent had any problems with gynecomastia in the past. then last year I took a Winstrol - stanozolol only cycle for about 4 weeks. After that I stoped training because I was opening a business and injured my shoulder. But for the past 4 months I have been trippin out thinking I am getting gynecomastia. Keep in mind I havent had gynecomastia so I dont really know what I am looking for here? I have had ichy nips before and took nolva but how can I know if it is for sure gynecomastia?

My nips dont ich and there is just puffy nipple and if you press down really hard and search you can feel a bump a little smaller then an almond. it could be muscle for all I know ? or be normal? I have just been tripping myself out because i havent worked out for so long and my body is going to ... Do you think its gynecomastia or am I just trippin?

Thank you again bro
I think you should see a shrink. It is unrealistic to think you have gynecomastia without doing any steroid that would give you gynecomastia.
Gallery of Big_Joe  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 14-May-2009, 12:31 PM   #3
United States
I think it was from the test testosterone propionate... and it slowly grew . Can test testosterone propionate convert to gynecomastia ? I dont know what else it would be
Gallery of Meathead209  

Old 14-May-2009, 01:44 PM   #4
Indonesia
You should look at the Gynocomestia section if you think you have gynecomastia. One of our board reps made a post with pictures.
Gallery of eClenbuterol  

Old 14-May-2009, 02:00 PM   #5
United States
It is likely do to the fact that you did not do PCT. So test is lower then normal and estrogen rebound. I would get some Sustain Alpha and run that for 4 weeks along with 20mg nolva ED.
Gallery of needtogetaas  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Lightbulb Re: Help me out bros*** gyno nor not ? ??

Old 14-May-2009, 09:40 PM   #6
Europe
Quote posted by Meathead209 View Post

Thank you again bro

The lump and puffiness sound like some gynecomastia to me.
It would be a good idea to have your natural levels tested to see where you stand.
You could have low testosterone and elevated estrogen.
Gallery of ALIN  

Old 14-May-2009, 09:59 PM   #7
United States
Quote posted by ALIN View Post
The lump and puffiness sound like some gynecomastia to me.
It would be a good idea to have your natural levels tested to see where you stand.
You could have low testosterone and elevated estrogen.
exactly!!!!!!!!!!!!
Gallery of needtogetaas  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...