Gyno - what I've experienced

Posted: 06-May-2009 12:55 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Gyno - what I've experienced within the Gynecomastia category.

Excerpt: I only get gyno if I am on 300+mg of Test EW and not using primo or mast. So I did it on purpose. I pinned 500mg of sus EW and by week 4 I got a lump under my right nip. It's always the right one too. So I started taking 20mg of aromasin ED. Took 2 weeks to go away and I didn't have sore joints, depression or loss of libido. I've done this...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 06-May-2009, 12:55 PM   #1
Italy
I only get gynecomastia if I am on 300+mg of Test EW and not using Primobolan - methenolone - or mast.

So I did it on purpose. I pinned 500mg of sus EW and by week 4 I got a lump under my right nip. It's always the right one too.

So I started taking 20mg of aromasin ED. Took 2 weeks to go away and I didn't have sore joints, depression or loss of libido.

I've done this in the past with nolvadex as well. Did 40mg ED and it took nearly 4-5 weeks. I was depressed and had zero sex drive.

So. Aromasin is the . Take it on cycle to control E...and take it if you get gynecomastia....after all it is what they give women with breast cancer after the nolva doesn't work.
Gallery of swole  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Gyno - what I've experienced

Old 06-May-2009, 01:04 PM   #2
United States
good news to hear,,,, good post bro
Gallery of Castro_bigdog  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 06-May-2009, 04:45 PM   #3
United States
I cant really go above 300mg without problems..it ing blows
Gallery of enacer420nj  

Old 06-May-2009, 05:10 PM   #4
United States
If I go above 200 I get it in my left. Its always the left for some reason. I agree with the Aromasin comment, I used to run nolva the whole cycle but my last run I just used aromasin with no probs.
However, if I go to strong with the aromasin I do get sore joints. The knees first...

Smoke
Gallery of smoke67  

Old 06-May-2009, 09:47 PM   #5
United States
arimidex is weakest from my experience, similar to taking aifm for me I'd say.
Aromasin is pretty strong and what I reco for a normal guy just trying it out.
letro is for the estrogen sensitive like myself who can get gynecomastia by looking at a bottle of test.
Gallery of lartinos  

Old 06-May-2009, 09:48 PM   #6
United States
keep the nolva for on cycle gynecomastia issues and Post cycle and clomid for only post cycle IMO.
Gallery of lartinos  

Lightbulb Re: Gyno - what I've experienced

Old 06-May-2009, 10:06 PM   #7
Europe
Quote posted by swole View Post
I only get gynecomastia if I am on 300+mg of Test EW and not using Primobolan - methenolone - or mast.

So I did it on purpose. I pinned 500mg of sus EW and by week 4 I got a lump under my right nip. It's always the right one too.

So I started taking 20mg of aromasin ED. Took 2 weeks to go away and I didn't have sore joints, depression or loss of libido.

I've done this in the past with nolvadex as well. Did 40mg ED and it took nearly 4-5 weeks. I was depressed and had zero sex drive.

So. Aromasin is the . Take it on cycle to control E...and take it if you get gynecomastia....after all it is what they give women with breast cancer after the nolva doesn't work.
Some of my guys have reported the same with AROMASIN even at half that dosage..12.5mg daily.
Gallery of ALIN  

Old 07-May-2009, 11:11 AM   #8
Italy
Quote posted by lartinos View Post
arimidex is weakest from my experience, similar to taking aifm for me I'd say.
Aromasin is pretty strong and what I reco for a normal guy just trying it out.
letro is for the estrogen sensitive like myself who can get gynecomastia by looking at a bottle of test.
lets not forget - letro will absolutely KILL your sex drive
Gallery of swole  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 07-May-2009, 11:16 AM   #9
United States
lets not forget - letro will absolutely KILL your sex drive
Swole,
What are you're thoughts on Arimidex? That's what I have on hand just in case.
I have been on 500mg Test for 9 weeks and haven't had any signs of gynecomastia and barely any water retention. Guess I've been lucky this cycle.
Gallery of WinnyPumps  

Old 08-May-2009, 04:38 PM   #10

1000% perfect advice
Gallery of OMEGA