GEORGE SPELLWIN'S ANNOUNCEMENTS

Gyno - what I've experienced

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Gyno - what I've experienced within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: I only get gyno if I am on 300+mg of Test EW and not using primo or mast. So I did it on purpose. I pinned 500mg of sus EW and by week 4 I got a lump under my right nip. It's always the right one too. So I started taking 20mg of aromasin ED. Took 2 weeks to go away and I didn't have sore joints, depression or loss of libido. I've done this in the past with nolvadex as well. Did 40mg ED and it took nearly 4-5 weeks. I was depressed and had zero sex drive. So. Aromasin is the shit.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Gyno - what I've experienced

I only get gyno if I am on 300+mg of Test EW and not using primo or mast.

So I did it on purpose. I pinned 500mg of sus EW and by week 4 I got a lump under my right nip. It's always the right one too.

So I started taking 20mg of aromasin ED. Took 2 weeks to go away and I didn't have sore joints, depression or loss of libido.

I've done this in the past with nolvadex as well. Did 40mg ED and it took nearly 4-5 weeks. I was depressed and had zero sex drive.

So. Aromasin is the shit. Take it on cycle to control E...and take it if you get gyno....after all it is what they give women with breast cancer after the nolva doesn't work.

*No Source Checks*

I don't recommend or use AAS. I don't know how to obtain AAS. Anything I say should not be taken as serious medical advice. Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, simply because I like to make things up from thin air. If you ask me for a source check you will be banned on the spot, no questions asked.

Re: Gyno - what I've experienced

good news to hear,,,, good post bro

I cant really go above 300mg without problems..it fucking blows

If I go above 200 I get it in my left. Its always the damn left for some reason. I agree with the Aromasin comment, I used to run nolva the whole cycle but my last run I just used aromasin with no probs.
    However, if I go to strong with the aromasin I do get sore joints. The knees first...

Smoke

lartinos

arimidex is weakest from my experience, similar to taking aifm for me I'd say.
    Aromasin is pretty strong and what I reco for a normal guy just trying it out.
    Letro is for the estrogen sensitive like myself who can get gyno by looking at a bottle of test.

lartinos

keep the nolva for on cycle gyno issues and Post cycle and clomid for only post cycle IMO.

ALIN

Lightbulb Re: Gyno - what I've experienced

Quote Quote posted by swole View Post

So I did it on purpose. I pinned 500mg of sus EW and by week 4 I got a lump under my right nip. It's always the right one too.

So I started taking 20mg of aromasin ED. Took 2 weeks to go away and I didn't have sore joints, depression or loss of libido.

I've done this in the past with nolvadex as well. Did 40mg ED and it took nearly 4-5 weeks. I was depressed and had zero sex drive.

So. Aromasin is the shit. Take it on cycle to control E...and take it if you get gyno....after all it is what they give women with breast cancer after the nolva doesn't work.
    Some of my guys have reported the same with AROMASIN even at half that dosage..12.5mg daily.

Quote Quote posted by lartinos View Post
    arimidex is weakest from my experience, similar to taking aifm for me I'd say.
    Aromasin is pretty strong and what I reco for a normal guy just trying it out.
    Letro is for the estrogen sensitive like myself who can get gyno by looking at a bottle of test.
    lets not forget - letro will absolutely KILL your sex drive

*No Source Checks*

I don't recommend or use AAS. I don't know how to obtain AAS. Anything I say should not be taken as serious medical advice. Everything I post is for entertainment purposes only, simply because I like to make things up from thin air. If you ask me for a source check you will be banned on the spot, no questions asked.

lets not forget - letro will absolutely KILL your sex drive
    Swole,
    What are you're thoughts on Arimidex? That's what I have on hand just in case.
    I have been on 500mg Test for 9 weeks and haven't had any signs of gyno and barely any water retention. Guess I've been lucky this cycle.

Da Pope

1000% perfect advice