gyno tity lump

Posted: 29-Apr-2009 07:02 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about gyno tity lump within the Gynecomastia category.

Excerpt: During my cycle last year I noticed a slight soreness and possibly slight swelling around my nipples. Would it be best for me to keep nolva or armidex around in case anything happens. What dosage should I use I beleive it was 25 EOD. Appreciate any help with this matter. Thank-you....

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

gyno tity lump

Members

[Register!]
[Forgot Password?]

LinkBack Thread Tools

gyno tity lump

Old 29-Apr-2009, 07:02 PM   #1
United States
During my cycle last year I noticed a slight soreness and possibly slight swelling around my nipples. Would it be best for me to keep nolva or armidex around in case anything happens. What dosage should I use I beleive it was 25 EOD. Appreciate any help with this matter. Thank-you.
Gallery of blooddrinker69  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: gyno tity lump

Old 29-Apr-2009, 07:26 PM   #2
Indonesia
What where you running on cycle bro?
Gallery of eClenbuterol  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Lightbulb Re: gyno tity lump

Old 29-Apr-2009, 08:11 PM   #3
Europe
Quote posted by blooddrinker69 View Post
During my cycle last year I noticed a slight soreness and possibly slight swelling around my nipples. Would it be best for me to keep nolva or armidex around in case anything happens. What dosage should I use I beleive it was 25 EOD. Appreciate any help with this matter. Thank-you.
If you plan on running another cycle I would definitely run an aromatase inhibitor like arimidex,,letrozole,,AROMASIN,,along side the cycle.
Gallery of ALIN  

Old 29-Apr-2009, 08:28 PM   #4
United States
lol nice thread title
Gallery of c24k  

Old 29-Apr-2009, 08:35 PM   #5
United States
Quote posted by blooddrinker69 View Post
aromatase inhibitor's should only be used as needed. not a set dose throughout a cycle. if you start getting an untolerable estro side then kick it in the ass with the aromatase inhibitor then get off of it. nolva is not an aromatase inhibitor. nolva is a PCT - post cycle therapy - drug. if your using nandro's dostinex is probably a good choice to keep around. most others like test, Dianabol - methandrostenolone - ect, Arimidex - anastrozole - is probably the best choice.
Gallery of joe d  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...