gyno symptoms...adex vs nolva

Posted: 23-Mar-2009 10:17 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about gyno symptoms...adex vs nolva within the Gynecomastia category.

Excerpt: Im preparing for my 4th cycle...in the past I always kept nolva on hand just in case I started getting itchy nipples....It seems like a lot of the guys on this board dont like nolva too much....I have an unopened bottle of adex laying around...if symptoms of gyno arise, would adex fight that or should I stick with nolva for those purposes?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 23-Mar-2009, 10:17 PM   #1

Im preparing for my 4th cycle...in the past I always kept nolva on hand just in case I started getting itchy nipples....It seems like a lot of the guys on this board dont like nolva too much....I have an unopened bottle of adex laying around...if symptoms of gynecomastia arise, would adex fight that or should I stick with nolva for those purposes?
Gallery of themanc84  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: gyno symptoms...adex vs nolva

Old 23-Mar-2009, 10:38 PM   #2

adex is better for the most part. I would use it over Nolvadex, but its a matter of personal choice.
Gallery of advanced-stealth  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 24-Mar-2009, 01:34 AM   #3
United States
adex will prevent estrogen from building up enuf to cause gynecomastia...but once gynecomastia is flaring, nolva will selectively attack it at the breast. When mine flares, I use both, depending on severity
Gallery of goal200  

Old 24-Mar-2009, 09:34 AM   #4
United States
^^ adex is taken throughout a test cycle to prevent high estro and therefore gynecomastia,, nolva is taken when you actually have gynecomastia issues.. if i had gynecomastia issues i would take adex throughout cycle but always have nolva on hand for PCT as well as itchy nips...
Gallery of littleb  

Old 24-Mar-2009, 09:48 AM   #5
United States
Would your nipples itch without you even touching them? Or are they just sensitive to the touch?
I'm on my second third week of testosterone cypionate, just wondering when I should start adex. Probably going to start this week running a low mantainance dose.
Gallery of WinnyPumps  

Old 24-Mar-2009, 10:50 AM   #6

In all reality if you started to get gynecomastia well on cycle and still had a lot left to the cycle then a combo of both would be the smart choice. nolva will not lower estrogen. In fact it will raise it.
Gallery of NeedToBuildMuscle.com  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 24-Mar-2009, 11:22 AM   #7

Quote posted by WinnyPumps View Post
Would your nipples itch without you even touching them? Or are they just sensitive to the touch?
I'm on my second third week of testosterone cypionate, just wondering when I should start adex. Probably going to start this week running a low mantainance dose.
youll just feel them itching without touching them...i always thought the same thing before i did a cycle...how would i know? youll know when it happens...what i always did was take a little bit of nolva...maybe 20-30mg for a couple of days and i would be fine
Gallery of themanc84  

Old 24-Mar-2009, 11:24 AM   #8

Quote posted by NeedToBuildMuscle.com View Post
In all reality if you started to get gynecomastia well on cycle and still had a lot left to the cycle then a combo of both would be the smart choice. nolva will not lower estrogen. In fact it will raise it.
do you think .5mg of adex 3 times a week during cycle would create a good balance of combating estrogen side effects while also not lowering estrogen too dramatically?
Gallery of themanc84  

Old 24-Mar-2009, 02:08 PM   #9
United States
Yes .5 EOD is a perfectly fine protocol for a standard-dose cycle
Gallery of goal200  

Old 24-Mar-2009, 04:21 PM   #10
United States
Quote posted by goal200 View Post
Yes .5 EOD is a perfectly fine protocol for a standard-dose cycle
How bout .25 eod or just take the .5? I don't think I could even break the pill into 1/4 anyway. The adex I got from the site sponsor Rx are tiny the blue pills. It would be impossible anyway to do 1/4. Just going to go with .25eod. Now I'm just rambling, .
Gallery of WinnyPumps