Gyno since a young age

Posted: 13-Apr-2009 09:51 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Gyno since a young age within the Gynecomastia category.

Excerpt: Hi everyone, I've had gyno since I was about 13 [I am now 19], and since then it has greatly messed with my self confidence, to the point I would never go topless infront of people. The actual gyno itself is about 1.5-2cm in diameter, beneath both nipples. I am not overweight and it is only visible when my nipples are not erect. I have been readi...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Gyno since a young age

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Gyno since a young age

Old 13-Apr-2009, 09:51 PM   #1

Hi everyone,

I've had gynecomastia since I was about 13 [I am now 19], and since then it has greatly messed with my self confidence, to the point I would never go topless infront of people. The actual gynecomastia itself is about 1.5-2cm in diameter, beneath both nipples. I am not overweight and it is only visible when my nipples are not erect.

I have been reading this forum and there seems to be a lot of conflicting reports on what will work and what wont work for puberty-related gynecomastia (I have never touched any steroid or drug [other than cough medicine, etc.]).

Has anyone had gynecomastia from puberty and removed it using a certain drug? Please share your stories and reccomendations.

Thankyou
Gallery of Infinitum  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Gyno since a young age

Old 20-May-2009, 09:03 PM   #2

+1 I have the exact same issue and I really don't want to get surgery after all the horror stories I've heard here of scarring and re-puffyness... Is there ANYONE here who has cured persistent pubertal gynecomastia with drugs?
Gallery of ConkerTheKing  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 27-May-2009, 02:13 PM   #3

i have the same problem... SOMEONE HELP PLEASE!!!!!
Gallery of pujolsfan  

Old 28-May-2009, 11:03 AM   #4

bump
Gallery of pridecommitment  

Old 02-Jun-2009, 03:52 PM   #5
United States
Ive had gnyo since puberty, really ED with me, especially goin through school. lots of fights, lots of suspensions...ugh. Wrestling helped, but it just made me wanna fight more, lol. so after a while, i took the easy way out, worked my ass off for a couple years, saved up about $1500 (my parents at the time paid the difference, only a couple hundred bucks) and had the surgery done. I had to have 2 sessions, not enjoyable. but in the end it was worth it. I just make sure I'm always checking for signs of it since im on cycle and have tomax handy. I'm still self concious about it tho, eventho its gone, and I ing hate when people say " " i still throw down, ugh i hate ignorant uneducated s.
Gallery of Parkway Drive09  

Old 17-Aug-2009, 02:41 PM   #6
United Kingdom
No need for surgery with the drugs available these days. Take 100ml of liquidex - 1ml EOD and follow up with a month course of Tamoxifen.
Gallery of Canny21  

Old 24-Aug-2009, 08:53 AM   #7
United States
I am in the same situation. I have had gynecomastia since I was 13. I have used Tamoxifen, it did not make it go away completely but it did reduce it significantly. I have several cycles of anabolic steroids and alway taken an anti-e with them during these times they have reduced and not gotten worse. Anytime I do a cycle I always make sure to take something just because I know that I am susceptible to it. This is the first time I have heard of using some the other stuff liquidex and other stuff. I am definitely going to give it a try and see what happens.
Gallery of vagabond26  

Old 09-Sep-2009, 01:52 AM   #8

i have also had gynecomastia since i was about 12 or 13, i have never touched a steroid so its clearly from puberty, i also have heard alot of talk about Raloxifene, does anyone suggest this product or what should i do to get rid of my gynecomastia!!!
Gallery of tttmoney  

Old 15-Sep-2009, 11:41 PM   #9

I'm 19 'n' also the victim of gynecomastia . How to cope with it ????
Gallery of Shaffbaida  

Old 15-Sep-2009, 11:48 PM   #10

I lost 25 kg but, still i have that problem and I've done Body Building For 1 year but, still having this in' prob!
Gallery of Shaffbaida