Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno from puberty can be really fixed?

giorgos1988

I have gyno since 15 years old,i am now 23.My bf is 13,6% .I went to an endocrinologist at 19 and he said the only solution is surgery.Yesterday i ve seen another endocrinologist and he told me to do some blood test after he saw that i have glunds at supersound.
Now these are my tests.
test .................result............. normal
TSH............... 1,75 ..............0.35-5.5
estradiol E2.....49.................. <52
testo ..............5,45................ 4-12
fsh .................2.2 ................1,4-18
LH .................3.2 ................1.5-9.5
PRL prolactin.17.7 ..............2-17.7
afp.................. 0.8................ <10
Do you guys know if letro would help?H is about to prescript me meds but he is not that optimistic.Anyone had any similar tests before?i am inside normal prices but estradiol and prolactin are at the top edge.Maybe these two affect my nipples?

UPDATE:
After a lot of digging in the forum i ve found out that raloxifene works wonders for many people in here.I can only purchase Evista pills at my country are these the same with raloxifene?

You can try tamoxifen or raloxifen and I would like to know how it turns out.
But seriously, gyno surgery ain't no biggie. You'll be back on your feet the next day unless you get complications, which can happen with any surgery or even medication.
But that doesn't change that something is off with your values. Diet (& body fat) may actually influence estro some, and estro is the main regulator of test production in males.

My 17 yo friend just picked up Ralista(raloxifene) and started using 3days ago. Has had gyno 2-3 years Possible slight reduction in size, gland feels a tad tender, left side feels a bit less fibrous.

Top Bottom