gyno flare up

Posted: 27-Apr-2009 05:34 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about gyno flare up within the Gynecomastia category.

Excerpt: Been off cycle for about 6 months I did a proper pct.. I started using dermacrine for a bridge.. Got some really nice gains.. I stopped with the dermacrine and started up with a low dose of clomid and nolva.. My nips flared up again there quite puffy. Theres no bump at all. Nolva doesn;t seem to do anything i really think this has something to do w...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

gyno flare up

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

gyno flare up

Old 27-Apr-2009, 05:34 PM   #1
United States
Been off cycle for about 6 months I did a proper PCT.. I started using Dermacrine for a bridge.. Got some really nice gains.. I stopped with the Dermacrine and started up with a low dose of clomid and nolva.. My nips flared up again there quite puffy. Theres no bump at all. nolva doesn;t seem to do anything i really think this has something to do with prolactin.. what should my next step in this situation be.. I was thinking maybe some b6
Gallery of makaveli25  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Lightbulb Re: gyno flare up

Old 27-Apr-2009, 05:38 PM   #2
Europe
Quote posted by makaveli25 View Post
Been off cycle for about 6 months I did a proper PCT.. I started using Dermacrine for a bridge.. Got some really nice gains.. I stopped with the Dermacrine and started up with a low dose of clomid and nolva.. My nips flared up again there quite puffy. Theres no bump at all. nolva doesn;t seem to do anything i really think this has something to do with prolactin.. what should my next step in this situation be.. I was thinking maybe some b6
I would have your levels of testosterone,,estradiol,,prolactin levels tested to see what the possible cause is and then address it from there.
Gallery of ALIN  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: gyno flare up

Old 27-Apr-2009, 05:41 PM   #3
Italy
drop the nolva and clomid

get aromasin.

20mg daily (split 10mg in AM and PM) 4 weeks or until it's gone

once it's gone add another week at 10mg ED to keep it off

next time run aromasin in your cycle
Gallery of swole  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 27-Apr-2009, 06:32 PM   #4
Indonesia
What did you run on cycle?
Gallery of eClenbuterol  

Old 27-Apr-2009, 06:54 PM   #5
United States
test and Dianabol - methandrostenolone - only.. I haven't had much of a sex drive even during cycles i think thats why it could be prolactin.. plus a clear liquid comes out when i squeeze
Gallery of makaveli25  

Old 27-Apr-2009, 07:51 PM   #6
United States
Quote posted by swole View Post
drop the nolva and clomid

get aromasin.

20mg daily (split 10mg in AM and PM) 4 weeks or until it's gone

once it's gone add another week at 10mg ED to keep it off

next time run aromasin in your cycle
I would do this but add in 2.5mg bromo twice a day for a wile or .5mg every other day dotinex with it.
Gallery of needtogetaas  
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...

Old 27-Apr-2009, 09:37 PM   #7
United States
i got aromasin and cabaser on the way
Gallery of makaveli25  

Old 27-Apr-2009, 10:36 PM   #8
Italy
Quote posted by makaveli25 View Post
test and Dianabol - methandrostenolone - only.. I haven't had much of a sex drive even during cycles i think thats why it could be prolactin.. plus a clear liquid comes out when i squeeze
probably too much estrogen from either of those aromatizing compounds

esp Dianabol - methandrostenolone -

next time reduce dose or take an aromatase inhibitor
Gallery of swole  

Old 27-Apr-2009, 10:46 PM   #9
United States
hmmm prolactin issues could what you thought was test have been Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - or trenbolone?
Gallery of enacer420nj  

Old 28-Apr-2009, 08:47 AM   #10
United States
your who i got it from bro
Gallery of makaveli25