Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno From Deca? Yes Or No!

Here we go...

• YES! I got Gyno from Deca!

Votes: 109 27.9%
  • No! I have never gotten gyno from Deca!

Votes: 168 43.0%
  • No! I have never gotten it, but I think it will happen!

Votes: 29 7.4%
  • No! I have not, but know, REALLY know someone who has!

Votes: 16 4.1%
  • I've never tried Deca, but still argue that it will cause gyno!

Votes: 69 17.6%

• Total voters

Big Brother Val

Okay, damnit.

I have one concern about Deca. Not Deca-Dick, not bloating, not IM fat deposits, shit... I don't even care if I don't gain worth a whore on it... my concern is GYNO.

Progesterone induced GYNO. I am really prone to gyno from Test... I don't know if I'll have the same effect on Deca, or if I should even really be concerned.

I grow like a weed on EQ. Better than I do off of Test. So Deca intrigues me, I'd like to see how I react.

So this poll is essentially designed to give me the vote on how many of you have ACTUALLY GOTTEN GYNO FROM DECA.

No rumors.

No scientific proof that it will or will not happen.

I want personal experiences.

Thanks for taking the time to help.

Last edited:
My friend got some gyno the first and hopefully the last time with deca. It was at 400mg/wk and was a mild case that went away with time and nolvadex. It was also the first time he did d-bol so that might of been it as well or the combo, he will do eq over deca next time.

Yes I have and since then, I have never, nor will I ever use that crap again. Why risk it when it is something that you are going to have difficulties with. If you want to bulk up and want to avoid deca then whats wrong with adding test to eq and seeing what that does? At least our anti estrogens / anti aromatises will help with any complications.

Iron Game, I have used test cyp with EQ, and also Sust. with EQ. And both times I didn't really see any more gaines that EQ alone. When I use d-bol and EQ, then oh yeah... I notice a difference.

So since some argue that Deca and EQ are similar, and Deca was readily available to me at a pretty cheap cost, I decided to grab it.

Now, however... there is so much debate, I'm wondering if I should even bother.

I don't care if I don't grow off Deca. Well I mean I care, but that's not my major concern. I don't want the gyno. If I don't grow, I'll recover, save some cash, and hit another strong EQ run... with d-bol, and some Test Cyp. But for now, D-bol and Deca is what's in store for me. Starting in two weeks.

BBV,

The first time I used Deca (and last:mad: ) I did get some gyno symptoms like itchy nipples that grew really hard and sore. I stopped using that crap and never will again.

Me too BBV

getting sensitive around the nipples, especially when taking a shower or when touching the nipples by accident, ouch. Never, never again for me. (Never say never again, does not count for Deca).
By the way, i didn't vote, because somehow i cannot.

big brother deca and eq may be similar, but it would be a kick-ass cycle. I have heard many good things with them two being used in a combo. I will always use deca and test together. I would recommend this, if you want throw in some eq or primo also to that. The d-bols are kick-ass I'm sure you know that to start off a cycle. As far as the gyno, ye, I'm very gyno prone so anything I take I start to get early signs of it. I have always stop it in time, and after the cycle all seems to go away. I started to get gyno from a deca test and winny cycle, used the nolv and it worked fine. Of course I would rather have armidex but I can live with nolv if it works. What kind of deca do you have and what are you planning on using mg wise.

Gin, Jeff.... that's how I am with Test if I take no clomid. Thanks for the input. So far... the replies seem to be anti-deca because of the gyno... but the poll shows a positive side to Deca, with no Gyno.

PS.... for all those voting... PLEASE DON'T VOTE "NO" IF YOU'VE NEVER TAKEN IT.

Thanks again for your time.

Mikey, I'm planning on using 450-600 mgs a week, for 10 weeks, Ttokkyo brand. Also, Ttokkyo d-bol @ 50mg/day for 5 weeks.

I personally think I'll grow well off of it.

Just don't want big, floppy boobies is all.

Top Bottom