Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gyno

Hey guys 5'6, 172 lbs, 10% bf 24 yo.. I'm currently taking test e at 500 mg/week, having a gyno flare up. Was looking for some help, I have some letro and clomid on hand and would like to get it controlled before it gets worse than it already is. I was thinking letro at 1-1.5mg eod for a short period of time and taper it off just to control it and not completely eradicate my estrogen, any input would be great.

Thanks fellas!

Sorry to hear that bro, I have had some bad gyno and nothing sucks more. This is all from my own experience on successfully reducing gyno, take it as you please.

Evaluate: is it only puffy gyno (soft almost swelling of the nipple) or has a lump formed (tissue behind nipple that is hard and rubbery)?

- Puffy: reducing estrogen with Letro will likely make the puffiness reside in about 2-4 weeks. 1.5 mg EOD is a good starting point. Taper dose down slowly over 2-3 weeks to avoid rebound. Note at 2.5 mg EOD your estrogen will crash and you will feel like shit but in some cases it is necessary.

- Lump: reducing estrogen with Letro will stop the growth but you will need to starve the gland of estrogen to reduce the amount of tissue that has formed. This means higher doses closer to 2.5mg EOD. I would also recommend using a low dose SERM such as Nolva (20mg) or Ralox (30mg). A lot of guys will disagree with using Letro along with a SERM but in my experience it is the most effective, especially Ralox. The SERM will bind with the gland to ensure that no further estrogen is binding. Again tapper Letro to avoid rebound and run SERM 2-3 weeks past last dose of Letro.

Just my 2 cents, typed this really quick of the top of my head sorry if its simplistic.

Mixing nolva(tamoxifen) with arimadex is bad see attachment, agree đź‘Ť with suggested course by mach250
Good luck hope u sort it

Sorry to hear that bro, I have had some bad gyno and nothing sucks more. This is all from my own experience on successfully reducing gyno, take it as you please.

Evaluate: is it only puffy gyno (soft almost swelling of the nipple) or has a lump formed (tissue behind nipple that is hard and rubbery)?

- Puffy: reducing estrogen with Letro will likely make the puffiness reside in about 2-4 weeks. 1.5 mg EOD is a good starting point. Taper dose down slowly over 2-3 weeks to avoid rebound. Note at 2.5 mg EOD your estrogen will crash and you will feel like shit but in some cases it is necessary.

- Lump: reducing estrogen with Letro will stop the growth but you will need to starve the gland of estrogen to reduce the amount of tissue that has formed. This means higher doses closer to 2.5mg EOD. I would also recommend using a low dose SERM such as Nolva (20mg) or Ralox (30mg). A lot of guys will disagree with using Letro along with a SERM but in my experience it is the most effective, especially Ralox. The SERM will bind with the gland to ensure that no further estrogen is binding. Again tapper Letro to avoid rebound and run SERM 2-3 weeks past last dose of Letro.

Just my 2 cents, typed this really quick of the top of my head sorry if its simplistic.

Alright I have acquired some tamoxifen. I have already been running the letro for 10 days. At around 2 mg EOD and the puffiness has started to go down now. Now I will add the nolva(tamoxifen?). 20 mg ed or EOD? Also I still have around 4 weeks of test e left to run. Should I run all of this together the whole time? tapering letro down starting next week and continue the nolva basically up to my pct? That would be around 6 weeks of nolva. Good idea or no? I have clomid for my pct I'll also be switching my cycle support to n2guard in a few days.. Any other input would be great, a lot of ppl recommend hcgenerate to help control estro while cycling off..

Top Bottom