Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Gynecomastia Surgeon right after a cycle?

capo8

Gynecomastia surgery right after a cycle?

I was wondering if it is safe to get Gynecomastia surgery right after doing a cycle. Is there a period of time I should wait, or is anytime ok? And how long after surgery until i can get back in the gym and on another cycle?

Last edited:
Re: Gynecomastia surgery right after a cycle?

capo8 said:
I was wondering if it is safe to get Gynecomastia surgery right after doing a cycle. Is there a period of time I should wait, or is anytime ok? And how long after surgery until i can get back in the gym and on another cycle?

look at the top of the threads or click this link we have a top gyno doc here on the board to answer questions--not sure how often he is online so just be patient if it takes a few days for a response or pm BRR

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/s...-top-gynecomastia-surgeon-country-576472.html

I had relatively minor surgery (not gyno / not purely cosmetic tho) at the very end of my cycle and lifted 5 days after the end of my surgery. I'm planning on getting 10ish good lifts in, then starting my post-cycle HCG (1,0000 units/day for 10 days straight). I am on 4+ IU's / ED of HGH though -- so that may also change things.

- so 10 weeker low dose
- surgery and 5 days down
- 10 days of good lifting
- PCT
- running HGH before/during/after cycle

Now... I'm toying with a 4-5 weeks of pure anavar just to cut and harden a little bit about 2-3 weeks after my PCT is complete. Never done a cycle w/o test tho... scary!

Top Bottom