Got rid of tren gyno, gonna give it a second try!!

Posted: 13-May-2009 08:35 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Got rid of tren gyno, gonna give it a second try!! within the Gynecomastia category.

Excerpt: Ran tren ace for a total of bout 8-9weeks. Had a small lump under right nipple. Thanks to needto I rid the problem with letro and some bromo to help my lack luster erections from prolactin build up. Now back to normal I've been cruising on 300mgs of test e. Planning 8 wk blast Test e 600mg a week Tren ace 75eod Have letro and bromo on ha...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Old 13-May-2009, 08:35 PM   #1

Ran trenbolone ace for a total of bout 8-9weeks. Had a small lump under right nipple. Thanks to needto I rid the problem with letro and some bromo to help my lack luster erections from prolactin build up.

Now back to normal I've been cruising on 300mgs of testosterone enanthate.

Planning 8 wk blast
testosterone enanthate 600mg a week
trenbolone ace 75eod

Have letro and bromo on had if needed.

Current stats: 5'10 235lbs 9%

I'll be cutting during the blast.

Only question I wanna throw out is has anyone with trenbolone/Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - gynecomastia gone back to the same compound? If so why? How soon? Did you worry about gynecomastia again? Did you get gynecomastia again?

Thanks. Socal
Gallery of socalmuscle  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Got rid of tren gyno, gonna give it a second try!!

Old 13-May-2009, 08:56 PM   #2
Australia
I have never had it but know some one how has to be careful , coz it comes back same nipple every time .

Are you going to run Dostinex - cabergoline - /cab with it to keep prog levels down .

Brad.
Gallery of hesnobradpitt  
Proud Supporter of EliteFitness.com! Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 13-May-2009, 09:05 PM   #3

Last time I ran trenbolone I never had a prob when I kept it at max 75mg eod. Sides arouse when I bumped up to ED shots and 100-150 eod. Gonna play safe and not mess around. 75 eod is more than enough for me.
Gallery of socalmuscle  

Old 13-May-2009, 09:47 PM   #4
Europe
Quote posted by socalmuscle View Post
Ran trenbolone ace for a total of bout 8-9weeks. Had a small lump under right nipple. Thanks to needto I rid the problem with letro and some bromo to help my lack luster erections from prolactin build up.

Now back to normal I've been cruising on 300mgs of testosterone enanthate.

Planning 8 wk blast
testosterone enanthate 600mg a week
trenbolone ace 75eod

Have letro and bromo on had if needed.

Current stats: 5'10 235lbs 9%

I'll be cutting during the blast.

Only question I wanna throw out is has anyone with trenbolone/Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - gynecomastia gone back to the same compound? If so why? How soon? Did you worry about gynecomastia again? Did you get gynecomastia again?

Thanks. Socal
I would use the letro and BROMO during the whole cycle since you already had problems in the past.
Gallery of ALIN  

Old 13-May-2009, 11:06 PM   #5

Quote posted by ALIN View Post
I would use the letro and BROMO during the whole cycle since you already had problems in the past.
I was thinking bout that. How much you recommend running? Or should I just wait til sides arise?
Gallery of socalmuscle  

Old 14-May-2009, 11:10 AM   #6
United States
My gynecomastia first appeared during a trenbolone cycle. I eventually got rid of it with letro but it comes back very easily now; especially if I use trenbolone.

I cycle I used 2.5mg/day of letro along with the trenbolone and it still came back. Never tried the bromo.
Gallery of nydj66  

Tags - Keywords
gyno, needto, tren