Do I have gyno?

Posted: 07-Jun-2009 05:11 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Do I have gyno? within the Gynecomastia category.

Excerpt: Ok so this is my first cycle in about 10 years.. I did many big cycles when I was younger.. Well I've been pressing under my nipples and above then and I feel some pretty hard tissue there. My left side is worse then the right.. I don't have any tenderness or itchyness at all.. Could this be old gyno?? I never really checked on my old cycles...from...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Do I have gyno?

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Do I have gyno?

Old 07-Jun-2009, 05:11 PM   #1

Ok so this is my first cycle in about 10 years.. I did many big cycles when I was younger.. Well I've been pressing under my nipples and above then and I feel some pretty hard tissue there. My left side is worse then the right.. I don't have any tenderness or itchyness at all.. Could this be old gynecomastia?? I never really checked on my old cycles...from what I understand my nipps would be itchy and painfull to the touch if it were newly devoloped gynecomastia.

Let me know what you guys think.
Gallery of iron_matt-CB  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Re: Do I have gyno?

Old 07-Jun-2009, 05:28 PM   #2
United States
Could be scar tissue from working the chest, I would suggest seeing a Doc if it starts bothering you.

RADAR
Gallery of RADAR  
Lifetime Supporter of EliteFitness.com!
Click here to upgrade for Unrestricted Search, Live Chat, Full Size Pics, Private Boards, 5000 PM's, and more...
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!

Old 07-Jun-2009, 07:06 PM   #3

ya it doesnt bother me at all, its just weird, there pretty much long narrow masses around my nipples.....strange
Gallery of iron_matt-CB  

Old 07-Jun-2009, 08:43 PM   #4
Indonesia
Fat deposits.....?
Gallery of eClenbuterol  

Old 07-Jun-2009, 09:38 PM   #5

that's what I'm thinking... Gotta burn those babys off
Gallery of iron_matt-CB