Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bros who have had gyno surgery?

TRAPezoid

I read on another post that a bro who had gyno surgery never had gyno ever again. Has this been the same for you?

K to all

I had gyno surgery last year with great resultsand have not had a re-occrance. But, I have been very careful with my ancillaries and have shied away from deca (which gave me the gyno in the first place). I asked my Dr specifically your question as I had the same one and he said gyno can definitely come back. They only trim the mamory gland and shape the section of muscle that they cut into they don't completely remove the gland. I'm glad I had the surgery though. The scar is minimal and the aesthetics of my chest came out great. Gyno sucks bro.

Much of it depends on the skill of the surgeon and how much gland is left in the chest.

Make sure you pick a PS that is failure with the surgery as it relates to bodybuilders. I would be completely honest with him if you intend to continue to use. He will keep that in mind as he does the procedure.

Even after the procedure you will still need to run all the standard anti E’s during cycle as it is not possible (or advisable) to remove 100% of the gland.

TRAPezoid said:
I read on another post that a bro who had gyno surgery never had gyno ever again. Has this been the same for you?

K to all

If the gland is removed it never comes back, if it's not removed gyno can come back.

I had the glands totally removed..... However, I don't cycle like I can't get gyno again, just to be safe..... I still PCT like anyone else, keep Nolva on hand, use Arimidex with heavy androgenic cycles...... I mean, I dropped a few grand to get rid of the shit, I sure as hell don't wanna get it back, no matter what the Doc says..... I still take precautions....

rizz

Make sure the glands are completely removed - otherwise it can come back. I had to go under the knife twice. the first time was just lipo but the glands were huge and it actualy made my breasts look worse with the glands and the fat removed.

My glands were so big they sent them in for tests to make sure they were not cancerous.

Prizz said:
I had the glands totally removed..... However, I don't cycle like I can't get gyno again, just to be safe..... I still PCT like anyone else, keep Nolva on hand, use Arimidex with heavy androgenic cycles......

rizz

A very good way to go bro, keep it on the safe side.

Guys I had the whole gland taken out, but they grew back.....keep in mind it all depends on you genetics and why its there...(estrogen, prolactin,.....)

there are different reasons. good luck,,,I trying to live with them and make friends with mine now, I cant go spending 7G's every time they come.......My current cycle is
sust 2xwk
EQ 2xwk
Dbol first 4 weeks

It came out hard 1 day into the second week. so I know I'm fucked by the end of this cycle.

Zuperman said:
Guys I had the whole gland taken out, but they grew back.....keep in mind it all depends on you genetics and why its there...(estrogen, prolactin,.....)

you sure you had the gland taken out?

Thanks all you bros who replied. I gave K to everyone (I must spead more karma before giving to Mr. X again).

Lets keep this bad boy going....

Top Bottom