Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best bulking cycle with gyno??

phatjrmk

i have gyno i got from puberty, it has gotten worse for using juice and also smoking weed. anyways i really would like to do a nice enanthate cycle but last time my nipples got really sore. i really do not want my gyno to get bigger, and its pretty sensitive. i know about nolvedex but last time it didnt seem to work that well maybe i didnt use enoff. i know sus is probally a little better but my ass gets so sore i can hardly walk. i would like the best bulking cycles for my gyno or how much nolvedex i should use if i do a enanthate cycle. anything is appreciated.

You can get Gyno from smoking weed??? Are you sure? I didn't know that...:confused:

Why don't you try Arimidex or Liquidex instead of Nolva. People swear by it...

Did you ever consider getting rid of your Gyno? I think it will be a better move to start a bulking cycle without a Gyno.

mrt said:
You can get Gyno from smoking weed??? Are you sure? I didn't know that...:confused:

I have also heard that Weed can cause an imbalance in your hormes and cause gyno. But I think this is more likely in those that are prone to gyno.

smoking weed will cause extra estrogen in the body, which will cause it to convert to gyno (so i heard). Also, a good cycle for you in your situation would be .
Test Enanthate 500mg (Week 1-12)
D-bol 20mg (Week 1-4)
Fina 75mg/eod (Week 6-12)
Winny 50mg/eod (week 6-12)
LIQUIDEX/arimidex .5mg/ed throughout the ENTIRE cycle.
**Clomid 3 days after last shot of fina, that's why you're running the fina/winny past the enanthate, so that you don't have to wait to start clomid. for this cycle i don't think you'll need nolva

This will get you nice and big and the liquidex will prevent any and all gyno problems.

Pm me bro if you need any help cause i got the same problem as you and i'm learning to control it. damn genetics suck!!

I have the same problem with gyno, since I was a kid. I just did a deca and enanthate cycle. I finishes almost 2 weeks ago and I regret doing it now. Dude it fukced my gyno up so bad they're huge now and hurt too. I did liquidex but I couldn't do the dose I needed to, due to the fact that I only had about 8-10cc's left and didn't have the flow for another bottle. I should of extended the liquidex 3 weeks after my cycle and I ran out in week 7.

Hookup I did do my research and I thought with the % that get progesterone induced gyno I would be alright. I was wrong, but I'm not sure if I recieved the gyno from the enanthate or the deca. My next cycle is gonna be winny and primo to be on the safe side.

Joey I hope you are kidding.

I think that the best thing that you could do I have your gyno removed, buy you self a good amount of arimadex then proceed with a light cycle--no deca no fina and light on the test to see if you are sensative to that, then go from there.

ORCA

Top Bottom