Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol and gyno

burnthiscorpse

Plat Hero
Platinum
Never tried it but I am going to include it in my next cycle likely. By itself For 6 weeks or as a 4-5 week kickstart. Probably run 25mg for a few days to see how it feels then bump it to 50mg. If all is well After a few weeks I may try 75 or 100mg ED.
I was curious how much more (if any) likely you are to experience gyno symptoms with anadrol?
I have never had a problem with test and gyno symptoms. Even while switching over from test P to Test E at a combined dose of 1100mg for a few weeks. Didnt really even get any bloat.

If you are going to get gyno anadrol with do the trick! how are you with dbol?
also i dont think i would do 25mg of drol there is a reason they make it in 50mg tabs.
If i were you i'd do the 50 a day for the whole cycle. especially the 1st time. and if you want to tweak or change dosage I would do it on the next round.

750 of test does not effect me either with gyno. but 20mg of dbol a day about the 5th week i start getting puffy. drol is a whole nother level.

I have never used any orals in the past bro. Always been strictly injectable.
So I cant comment on the d-bol. I will be trying that soon too also. No special reasons really just wanted to try them both.
Only reason for a few days at 25mg of drol is a few guys I have talked to said they get super massive headaches while using drol at any dose. So not being a big fan of headaches I figured I would start a few days light. YES I know its likely BP causing the headaches.
If drol is that bad towards gyno then I will just run a-dex @ around .5mg eod from the beginning likely.

Well i know you are prolly going to do drol anyway... but I would try dbol 1st before i would consider the drol. but I deffently would not go over 50 a day. wait see how you do with just 6 weeks.. staying at 50 ed and if you wanna raise it do it next time.

but regardless good luck

nah, I'm not dead set on it. Part of the reason for the drol is that it floods your joints with fluid, lubing them.

However the only drol I can get at present is UG. I can get UG AND pharm D-bol so I have definatley been thinking heavily about the pharm d-bol. Its not really a money thing just quality. If the drol didnt have the effect that it does joint wise I wouldnt even be considering it.

25mgs of anadrol is nothing bro....

start with 50mgs if it's your first time on anadrol. Run it for 4-6 weeks max. Make sure you have a liver protectant on hand.

Anadrol is not likely to cause gyno so dnt worry about it. I've done anadrol more than 10 times.

25mgs of anadrol is nothing bro....

start with 50mgs if it's your first time on anadrol. Run it for 4-6 weeks max. Make sure you have a liver protectant on hand.

Anadrol is not likely to cause gyno so dnt worry about it. I've done anadrol more than 10 times.

Obviously deca and tren are different stories, But the fact that I'm apparently not susceptable(sp?) to test gyno makes me hope I'm not going to have anadrol issues. or d-bol issues either for that matter. Come to think of it I didnt have any deca issues either but thats different anyhow:p

wtf?? now i know everyone reacts different but just cause you dont have symptoms telling someone else not to worry about it is a little fucked up.. Anadol is very likely to cause gyno.

have you had any luck with deca and joint issues?
dbol would still not be a bad choice for joints.

my nips got buffy with in bout 2 weeks of drol. that was dose of 50ed

although when i take dbol i dont do more than 20mg ed. if i uped it to 50 sure i would have a nice set of melons.

only oral i go very high on dose it winny. i love 50mg a day of that shit. but joints do starting feeling it about 3rd week. have tried 100ed but started feeling really tired all day.

have you had any luck with deca and joint issues?
dbol would still not be a bad choice for joints.

my nips got buffy with in bout 2 weeks of drol. that was dose of 50ed

Little tendonitis in the back of my elbows. Well....enough that it keeps me from doing over head extensions and skull crushers. I was at the point of taking a week off from doing tri's they were so sore. Took my first pin of deca...3rd day after I woke up and the pain was fuckin gone. No bullshit.
Before I blew my knee out 4 days ago I was on week 2 of Omega's phase 1 w/o which besides being awsome and insane, was very tricep friendly for me. I will be getting right back into it minus legs:p as soon as I can walk again.:mad:

Top Bottom