nightmare in my shoe closet

Posted: 19-Dec-2005 02:05 PM

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about nightmare in my shoe closet within the Girl Talk! category.

Excerpt: Cleaned out my shoe closet and found those boots from the early 90s : __ Long overdue to put them into the big, black rubbish bag...not into the donation bag. Ridiculously outdated, no shape..."stove pipes" Absolutely TRASH !!! Do you agree with me ?...

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

nightmare in my shoe closet

Announcement by George Spellwin: Putting Ben Pakulski's Hypertrophy Max Program on Steroids

Hypertrophy Max Now Accepting New Members Now Until Midnight July 25th - Closing Down In:

Members

[Register!]

LinkBack Thread Tools

Red face nightmare in my shoe closet

Old 19-Dec-2005, 02:05 PM   #1

Cleaned out my shoe closet and found those boots from the early 90s :
http://img55.exs.cx/img55/4276/verb1.jpg
Long overdue to put them into the big, black rubbish bag...not into the donation bag. Ridiculously outdated, no shape..."stove pipes" Absolutely TRASH !!! Do you agree with me ?
Gallery of petra  
Digg this Post!Add Post to del.icio.usBookmark Post in TechnoratiFurl this Post! Share on Facebook!Twit this!GoogleBookmarks!Reddit! StumbleUpon!SocialBookmarking!