Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Girl Talk introductions thread.

RottenWillow

Plat Hero
Platinum
I was thinking we need a thread set aside to get to know one another a bit. Everyone can share as little or as much as they would like to introduce themselves.

My real name is Sulma, just turned 21 last month and am originally from Mexico. I"ve lived in the suburbs of Atlanta Georgia since I was 6 years old. I'm a fulltime billing clerk in an outpatient alcohol and drug treatment center, and a 3/4 time student. I'm just starting my third year and still havent decided on a major. And I just celebrated 16 months with the same guy, which is a huge thing for me, LOL.

Next.....:D

ok cool:)
My name is Melinda, im from Tennessee(heya neighbor) always lived here, i have 3 kids Christian is almost 13, Brandon just turned 11 and jordan just turned 6. They are some cool kids, their dad and I share custody of them and we get along ok. I work at a restaurant(sucks but it pays the bills), Im actually thinking about going to school and getting a good job. I just have no clue what it would be. I just started dating after say, 14 years.and I hate it. so any pointers on the dating thing would be appreciated.:)

SoKlueles said:
My name is Melinda, im from Tennessee(heya neighbor) always lived here, i have 3 kids Christian is almost 13, Brandon just turned 11 and jordan just turned 6. They are some cool kids, their dad and I share custody of them and we get along ok. I work at a restaurant(sucks but it pays the bills), Im actually thinking about going to school and getting a good job. I just have no clue what it would be. I just started dating after say, 14 years.and I hate it. so any pointers on the dating thing would be appreciated.:)

Hey Melinda. :D And for some reason I was sure you lived in Florida. :confused: My bad.

Where in Tn do you live?

anya said:
Hey Melinda. :D And for some reason I was sure you lived in Florida. :confused: My bad.

Where in Tn do you live?
thats a long ass story, i was there for a while but im back now

im about say 3 hrs from u, right off I75, below knoxville near sweetwater exit 60 i believe is the exit

Hey ladies!! My name is Jen and I'm going to be 35 next month....ugh!! I'm married with a 17 yo stepdaughter named Jessica -- she's graduating High School tomorrow!! That'll be a sob fest......I have no kids myself and won't be having any...

I worked for 12 years (well 13 technically started as a temp then got hired) for a auto leasing/finance company for luxury autos.....just got laid off cuz they relocated the office.....I get a type of severance so I have no plans to look for work till it runs out....

My wedding anniversary is 9/22 and it'll be 3 years this Sept, this is my 2nd marriage. I live in Wilmington, DE....I enjoy reading, watching home improvement shows, fitness/exercise, movies, doing home improvements (although I've been lazy lately)....

SoKlueles said:

Hey Mel -- ok if I call ya Mel?? I know how you feel on the dating thing -- after my divorce I hated dating and I found it tough as I feel I was pickier and less willing to put up with BS being older and wiser, so to speak.....

I met my current hubby as the local YMCA I joined....I don't know if I can offer any helpful advice, but just take your time, be yourself and relax....

I would love to post up, but I can't really...

I'll post some pics in a couple of weeks.

I'm just a woman that is trying to live each day showing her children that you should never feel the need to ask the question, "Why?" ....but rather, "WHY NOT?!"

Think outside the box..... way fucking cooler doing things that way. Might be harder, but still waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more fun. ;)

jenscats5 said:
Hey Mel -- ok if I call ya Mel?? I know how you feel on the dating thing -- after my divorce I hated dating and I found it tough as I feel I was pickier and less willing to put up with BS being older and wiser, so to speak.....

I met my current hubby as the local YMCA I joined....I don't know if I can offer any helpful advice, but just take your time, be yourself and relax....
Yup call me Mel, easier to type:) I dont know what to do about the dating thing, i just know i hate it, but im trying

SoKlueles said:
thats a long ass story, i was there for a while but im back now

im about say 3 hrs from u, right off I75, below knoxville near sweetwater exit 60 i believe is the exit

Hey Sweetwater.....that's where the "Lost Lake" is located, right? I want to go there.

And hey Jen. :D It sucks that your most special day was overshadowed by the previous day's diaster. :( :(

OOOOH hey we were interested in renting a luxury car for like special date. What cars did you guys rent? And what were the prices? (and sorry to hear about the layoff!)

SoKlueles said:
Yup call me Mel, easier to type:) I dont know what to do about the dating thing, i just know i hate it, but im trying

I found that unless you REALLY are interested, it is better to just decline and wait for a guy that you *might* dig a tiny bit.

I am like, the queen of the quantity dating.

I want to get ill now.... LOL

I have pretty much given up. I don't find guys that I like, attractive and the guys that are physically *somewhat* attractive (I like a really odd combination of features - hard to find in my target age group) not at all likeable; in short, they turn out to be compulsive liars and straight up, fucked up.

Top Bottom