Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NEW YEAR with Raw Protein Bars!!!

mich29

Banned
with the new year coming up I know guys are going on diets or bulks as part of their new years resolution. I think these bars just might help in coming those resoultions

natural, raw ingredients, ready to give your training a huge edge.

Each bar has 26 grams of protein. If you’re not that hungry, you can eat half a bar and get 13 grams. Or after a workout, have two bars and get a whopping 52 grams of protein.

The bars have only 5 or 6 ingredients depending on the flavor: All natural whey protein, Wheat Germ, Cocoa Powder, Raw Oats, and dried organic fruit. Compare that to the ingredients in a commercial, prepackaged bar and I promise you that you will never go back. With my Raw Protein Bars, there are No additives, No Preservatives, No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Palm Kernel Oil, No Sodium, No Artificial Flavors, and No Artificial Colors.

they are bars that you make yourself, when you are ready. So not only are my Raw Protein Bars 100% natural but they are 100% fresh!
Delicious mix makes all natural, protein bars from scratch in under 5 minutes with no baking. With 26 grams of protein per bar. And shipping is always free.

Read more about the delicious protein bars. Or grab a pack today at Amazon.com. Available in 3 flavors: Peanut Butter Protein Bars - Chocolate Banana Protein Bars - Raspberry Chocolate Protein Bars

100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with my bars, just return the unused portion of the product to Amazon for a prompt and courteous refund without question.

with the new year coming up I know guys are going on diets or bulks as part of their new years resolution. I think these bars just might help in coming those resoultions

natural, raw ingredients, ready to give your training a huge edge.

Each bar has 26 grams of protein. If you’re not that hungry, you can eat half a bar and get 13 grams. Or after a workout, have two bars and get a whopping 52 grams of protein.

The bars have only 5 or 6 ingredients depending on the flavor: All natural whey protein, Wheat Germ, Cocoa Powder, Raw Oats, and dried organic fruit. Compare that to the ingredients in a commercial, prepackaged bar and I promise you that you will never go back. With my Raw Protein Bars, there are No additives, No Preservatives, No High Fructose Corn Syrup, No Palm Kernel Oil, No Sodium, No Artificial Flavors, and No Artificial Colors.

they are bars that you make yourself, when you are ready. So not only are my Raw Protein Bars 100% natural but they are 100% fresh!
Delicious mix makes all natural, protein bars from scratch in under 5 minutes with no baking. With 26 grams of protein per bar. And shipping is always free.

Read more about the delicious protein bars. Or grab a pack today at Amazon.com. Available in 3 flavors: Peanut Butter Protein Bars - Chocolate Banana Protein Bars - Raspberry Chocolate Protein Bars

100% money back guarantee. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with my bars, just return the unused portion of the product to Amazon for a prompt and courteous refund without question.

info bump here

Top Bottom