Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Red Dragon Labs-China????

maxim28

If someone had access to "superclen 200" liquid from Red Dragron labs
would he/she be foolish to acquire?? Any opinions on whether this
stuff is for real? Thanks for your time..

Red Dragon definately makes some very good and legit gear. However, for cutting purposes I have never been a very big fan of clen or especially T3. I think that for myself, I get better results for a cutting cycle by eating a VERY strict diet, and using gear like tren, winny, or halo. Clen and T3 just make me feel to uneasy or "on edge." It may take me a bit longer to reach the point I want to be at, but the psychological difference is definately worth the wait. I typically will start to diet about 3 1/2 to 4 months out of a show. Only draw back from that is the fact that I am so deep in ketosis that I get that rotten fruity smell you hear about from time to time. With Clen, it definately speeds up the body fat decrease and eliminates the smell. The last 2 shows I just competed in my wife wouldnt let me sleep in the same bed with her I smelled so bad. Lucky for me both shows were only 3 weeks apart from each other.

I don't know about "superclen 200" but here is a sample of the enanthate 200. This stuff surprisingly works but hurts so bad. I don't recommend it...

Top Bottom