Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pharmacom labs

No not yet . I've only seen bad revies so far about it being junk . So I'm trying to see if anyone else has used it before before I really try it .

Reactions: ceo
Well blood tests 11 days into pharmacom test e and p are above 1500 ng/dl so I'd say its good to go.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using EliteFitness

Pharmacom is some of the best tren I have ever run. On tri tren and it's almost too strong and I'm a Vet.

I'm not a big defender of UG labs since I believe 90% of it is underdosed. BUT...I do not trust when somebody says something is bunk. You never know what someone expects. Some places will scam but any lab that has a product line is most likely selling the actual drug for no other reason other than it's so cheap to make. Okay, so maybe the Primo is half primo/half EQ or the var is really winny. But stuff like test and d-bol are so freakin cheap, it wouldn't make sense to go through all the trouble just to fake it since they'd out of business in no time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom