Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My First Test E Cycle

Asaph1

I want to run a 500mg test e cycle for 14 wk but im confused on the pct. Im getting mixed information about nolva and clomid. Some say I should run nolva through the whole cycle and take clomid 4 weeks after the last injection. Is that correct or am I in a cluster fuck and how much should I take ? Plz plz bless me with the knowledge lol

Stats:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 280
Bdf: 25

I want to run a 500mg test e cycle for 14 wk but im confused on the pct. Im getting mixed information about nolva and clomid. Some say I should run nolva through the whole cycle and take clomid 4 weeks after the last injection. Is that correct or am I in a cluster fuck and how much should I take ? Plz plz bless me with the knowledge lol

Stats:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 280
Bdf: 25

Mate if it's your first cycle I would suggest you to go on for 12 weeks as you would be recovery better.

Second test e half life is 10.5 days so start your pct after 10.5 days of your last pin.

Third do not use nova during your cycle it will kill your gains only use it if symptoms of gyano appears

Fourth do nova and clomid both in your pct you won't go wrong.
100mg clomid -40mg nova ed week1
50mg clomid -20mg nova Ed week2
50mg clomid - 20mg nova ed week3
20mg nova ed week 4

And do cardio Twice a week to reduce your bodyfat.
Good luck

Bro I know you prolly wont do this but at 25% Bf you should really diet down first. Your not really gonna see that much benefit from the cycle if you dont. Also since you are most likely gonna run it anyway keep an eye on your BP and the cycle will likely increase it.
Good luck either way bro.

Top Bottom