Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Malay tiger - Test mix2 250

carlos85

Got this new gear from a friend and he has a source which is his friend at a good price and the only thing is I have never heard of Malay tiger but seen some pictures before while searching google so I have checked on there website and it confirmed it legit, The only thing I am worried is as there is very little info on the Internet about Malay tiger and the liquid is clear as to before I had other gear they were mostly kinda yellowish I would appreciate if anyone help me out and confirm if this gear is legit.
And I have bioniche pharma's cyta-Med Testastrone cypionate 300 and it has same clear liquid + I got platinum labs dbol I will add pictures of all to this post would really appreciate any info on these as I am gonna start injecting the gear on Monday.
View attachment 135973View attachment 135983View attachment 135993View attachment 136003View attachment 136013View attachment 136023View attachment 136033View attachment 136043View attachment 136053View attachment 136063

hi lad i am on cycle of there test,e,250 malay tiger and all i can say is gtg bro there stuff are all good.but don't no about other stuff you have got..

hi lad i am on cycle of there test,e,250 malay tiger and all i can say is gtg bro there stuff are all good.but don't no about other stuff you have got..

Well the problem is I have been on it for 4 weeks and I did not feel anything no high sex drive rather decreased and no strenght so had to stop it.

Top Bottom